1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling) #3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Saber, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    HB, arguing with you is like trying to explain how to use a computer to the Amish...you know by the blank stares that they don't understand a word you're saying, but for some reason, you keep talking. :skeptic:

I have some Korn, Iron Maiden, and some Slayer CDs on hold at the library. The first copies should be ready for pick up by next Monday or so... :D :rolling:

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehehe. The Amish would more likely describe a computer as a TV (the screen), the piano (the keyboard) and the box. :shake:

Back on topic, Sodom pwns.

Another MuVo owner? Which one you got? I have the MuVo Slim 512 Mb.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I wish I could be in Moscow next week... cause damn, i would love to see both Lordi and DIma Bilabn on stage at the same open air festival :D

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Just ordered the 1992 Bruce Springsteen album "Human Touch" but it might take a week to show up. At least SP will get a cut because I ordered it from Fishpond.

5. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

The track listing and artwork of the new Iron Maiden album have been announced, but of course the release date is yet to be known.

Is the Slayer EP out yet?

6. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Up The Irons! :D

Oh btw, only one month till new Slayer album! :banana:

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    The artwork for the Maiden alnum is pretty damn chilling - I love the way Eddie looks compared to the others.

8. Disciple of The Watch

"For The Greater Good of God"? "Lord Of Light"? WTF? Don't tell me that Maiden have turned into born-again Xtians...

9. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Bruce and Nico have already turned. It was only a matter of time for the rest of the band to convert...

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Man, got a Creative Zen Sleek Photo thingum for my bday, how am I ever going to fill 20 GB?? :D

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Back to iPods... I am fine with mine because I can hold 5k songs (I have 3000 and still plenty of space), play them nicely (good quality), and thats that. It does what its supposed to. What I don't like is the fact that video battery life is 1.5 hours, or that is is expensive (Apple makes too much money...), or that you have to use iTunes, the biggest piece of **** ever, for it.

I haven't tried anything else yet, so I can't compare.

12. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Appearently you've never used SonicStage, the program you need to upload songs to a Sony MiniDisc player. MiniDisc is great, but SonicStage sucks donkey balls.

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The battery life on my iPod Shuffle seems almost limitless. It never ever seems to even get close to running out, or even going 'amber'.

And Mesmero is right about SonicStage. Boy, what a nightmare. I found iTunes to be much easier and practical.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Indeed, it is a big piece of ****. It's evident you guys never used Creative Media Organizer. It stomps iTrash flat in terms of user friendly and ease of use.

15. Harbourboy

Creative Media Organiser must do it all for you in your sleep then, because iTunes is super easy to use, even for a thicko like me.

16. Saber

But it is extremely slow, slows down the rest of my computer, forgets where my music is (its in the ****ing itunes music folder, you dumb****, right where you put it :rolleyes: ), and does stuff without telling me. Like making it default for music and video and ****. Gar, I wish something else worked with iPods.

17. Disciple of The Watch

Saber, you forgot that it converts your MP3s into some weird format.

Creative pwns. I will NEVER buy anything else than a Creative when it comes to MP3 players. NEVER. **** the iPod and **** iTrash.

18. Harbourboy

I have never experienced any of the problems mentioned in the previous 2 posts. My iTunes always works perfectly. Maybe I have just been lucky.

19. Saber

The converting into un-mp3 format sucks...

I think they convert it to .avi or something useless like that. You should change the settings Harbs.

20. Disciple of The Watch

No, .avi is a type of movie codec, IIRC. iTrash converts it into some crap IIRC "apple audio codec" or .aac, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.