1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling) #2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Undertaker, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Nah, it only sounded a bit like Hate Crew Deathroll. The other albums sound nothing like Are You Dead Yet.

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Really? I guess I'll have to listen to it more.

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Dammit, Within Temptation overdose. The Silent Force is great.

Why, you just won't leave my mind
    Was this the only way
    I couldn't let you stay

The dude's voice is really trippy.

4. Saber

The song 'Tranquil' by Darkest Hour is unbelievable. Un-freakin'-believable. It has become one of my favorites.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    lol....
    "Emo - Punk Music on estrogen" :lol:

Too True! :smash: :rolling:

6. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Eww emo, i hate emo! Bunch of prepubescent guys in girls clothes with their hair doing "that flippy thing from that guy from that band," who can't play their instruments, and have no idea what real music is.

Grrrr I need to go listen to some iron maiden now :p

7. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Runnn to the hills yeah :)

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I think I'll go for Iron Maiden tomorrow :)

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The random shuffle of my iPod shuffle seems to keep bringing up Cat Stevens songs.

10. Saber

Haha, not so random, is it Harb? Of course, there are only 124 (or 250) songs on it, so it may just be luck o' the draw.

I can't wait for New England Metal and Hardcore Festival! Its gonna be great! Of course, there are alot of no-name bands that are generic metalcore, but we'll see.

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Well, there are only 130 songs on the iPod Shuffle itself, but there are about 500 on my PC that it choose to randomly 130 songs from every morning to put on the unit itself. It's pretty cool how it keeps track of the play count of each song so I can see that "Father and Son" by Cat Stevens is the song that it has repeated the most times so far, followed by "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again" by Hayley Westenra and "Strawberry Fields Forever" by the Beatles.

12. Saber

Eh, I don't like the beatles. I appreciate what they did for music, but I don't like their music.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Note to self, look out for Hayley Westenra because I think she might be wqorth listwening to....

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Oka, after a weekend of WIthin Temptation, and Angels in particular, I think I'm beginning to hallucinate.

15. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Three and a bit weeks to ProgPower. Unfortunately, my plane tickets cost me quite a bit, if I had bought them the day before, it would have cost me £40 less. Woe.

16. Harbourboy

Arabwel - note to you, Hayley Westenra IS worth listening to, if you like that sort of thing. That girl has an amazing voice.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So I was listening to Megadeth - Peace Sells, when a fellow coworker (who used to be really in to Ratt and Metallica back in the early 80's) commented that Megadeth to her sounded like the music of Metallica, with the vocals of Ratt. She left before anothing song came on, but I had to agree, that in the song 'peace sells' when he says "What do you mean" it does sound a little like Ratt. :rolleyes: :rolling:

18. Saber

What type of music is Hayley Westenra?

19. Harbourboy

I'm not sure of the exact term for her music but Hayley Westenra sings show tunes and opera type songs. She has a soprano style voice with incredible control over her upper registers for someone so young (she's 18 and has already had 3 international number one albums). But, of course, her type of singing, beautiful though it is, would certainly not be everyone's cup of tea who hang around on this forum (i.e. it's not the least bit metallic)

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    HB; I am liostening to her right now and I mam pretty much being blown away - her voice is incredibly pure. *goes into a state of aural bliss*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.