1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Complaints

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Tigress, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yeah she does ... she compares to my dad and hot damn you do need to open every available window when he lets one loose

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My teacher actualy told me to follow the lesson and stop typing so loud... bah. As if.

Why would I follow a lesson when I know what is taught as well as the teacher?

Also, I am sleep-depraved.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Ewww... I've had this pleasure. Every freaking atom to atom junction (or however you call that in English) and it did matter if single, double, triple, quadruple or denser. I had to draw that, too. It sucked. Especially if you were doing classics and it just *was* on the curriculum. But it wasn't a big pain compared to what was later. Whole sheet of paper of a molecule to draw is not something you do with pleasure. Unless you're perverted enough ;)

Complaint of mine: as until now. Only things have become more complicated, developed in a nastier way and... are just wrong. It's just wrong. It sucks.

4. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I forgot what I came here to complain about...

I need sleep. Oh yeah, that reminds me...There aren't enough hours in the night for me to be able to play NWN for 6-8 hours after my wife and kids go to bed and still get 7-8 hours of sleep. That sucks! :mad:

5. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Los Drizzt 4 and chev: I guess you are both talking about high school biology classes, I'm talking about a University Vegetal Fisiology exam, I REALLY doubt you had to study so much in detail as I have to.
    Plus, no way to cheat, it's an oral exam (but I still have to write processes in front of the prof).

6. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Today, I have to RMA a graphics card. I have had the card for 4 months but New Egg still will take the card back for refund or exchange (They are the best!). It is a GeForce 4 Ti4200 128MB card 8X AGP. But when paired with my new mainboard I865 2.6 GHz P4, (card runs fine when paired with I850 mainboard though.) ALL 3-D games are distorted picture (2D games run fine). Put my old GeForce 3 card in and no problems. So after 2 weeks of troubleshooting with all kinds of drivers, I've given up on the GeForce 4. Will try an ATI Radeon next.

7. Tigress Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

School. Blah, i dhould just drop out and form my own traveling circus.

How can a math teacher give you 60 problems in one day and expect you to finish them all but not even grade 20 measly tests?

8. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmmm. Random complaints...

- I don't like the influence that boobs have on me. Just frustrating. :nolike:

- My new $90 running shoes make my feet hurt.

- I have a crack in my windshield.

- The birds near my office have declared war on me, yet my car suffers the colateral damage.

- Bigfoot won't hold still when I try to take his picture. :nolike:

- My super-powers are gone. I have to choice but to fight crime with a big wooden spoon. At least my cape kicks ass. Ssshh...it's a secret. :nono:

9. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

I feel your pain, bro.

Exponentially...

Edit: Grrrrr...

Mice got into my D&D manuals and rulebooks! Little furry bastards!

[ September 10, 2003, 02:22: Message edited by: Falstaff ]

10. Tigress Gems: 4/31

I'm too sleep-deprived to the point where i can't sleep anymore :( Once I'm up past a certain point, I'm up for the rest on the night. . . it's midnight (last time i checked) here. . .blah...

11. Arabwel

Media:
    I just removed 336 cases of data miner or malware from the computer. It sucks.

and they blame ME on the fact that it's clogged...

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Everything I have a go at or try fails. I'll really try at something and it will all just collapse. Sometimes because people helping me get bored and thinks it's pointless, sometimes because people don't tell me the downside to something. I just wish once in a while something of mine worked.

13. Tigress Gems: 4/31

My ocmplaint is that complaining makes me tired...and i was up until 2 am last night doing homework... worked from 5pm till 2am . .. darn school...grrrrr

14. chevalier

Media:
    Chevalier desperately tries to find something to complain about.

Nothing new, just the old stuff. The good news is that the old stuff will most probably expire within five days, but there's a large probability of new stuff coming up. Just normal.

Plus, the weather is bad. I can't go tanning on the beach. I can't sleep at nights either. I can't fall asleep and I awake all the bloody time. Perhaps I just sleep too much.

OK, coffee time. Enough of complaining. :coffee:

15. Arabwel

Media:
    My head will explode if this continues....

Also, I have to clean up my room, and have to do it dutring the NIGHT because I slept during the say trying to get rid of my headache...

16. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

That could be quite messy when your head explodes...

I wanted to complain that I can't sleep, but this gives me a chance to finish The Darkest Day :roll:

17. Tigress Gems: 4/31

No offense to any guys out there but they make me so upset sometimes!!

18. chevalier

Media:
    *Chevalier grins*

19. Tigress Gems: 4/31

*Tigress scowls*

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I gotta contribute £300 to a Russian trip next february. It better be good, or someone will die. I am poor.

I am expecting bright sunshine... weather for shorts... (or perhaps -31 degrees celsius...)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.