1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Complaints

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Tigress, Sep 1, 2003.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In the court after a few years. Depends on their lawyer.

Another complaint, in close relation to the previous one: it's so freaking annoying when someone suddenly doesn't reply to your SMS, e-mail and voicemail messages, let alone plain phone call attempts. Not even "I don't want to talk right now" or a simple "get lost". Just silence... Not that it's the first time this happens or something.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I have to go up to Whagirae. It's such a boring place.
    I use to live there and I can't even spell the god damn name!

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My complaint of the day is

I don't like being on the tills. I get so tempted to smack some customers ...

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I am currently really, really sick, and got somewhere between 0 and 2 hours sleep last night.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My Bowler hat finish I've got to buy another :wail: I realy liked it... Anyway I'll pick a pretier this time :D

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I woke up with a dead leg ...

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

My students are ZOMBIES.

I DESPISE my dialup.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have a headache from hell. And I tich badly enough to warrant new meds. I am taking the current one at quadrupled dose and it helps not.

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I hear that. Some of them are such huge jackasses you just wanna shove the cash register right up their prissy, whining asses. :mad:

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] a complaint? I have one.

First day back - got three homeworks, but the Maths teacher (she's quite nice I suppose) hasn't been told something.

Just about the only lesson I write in is Maths - otherwise I use a computer because writing is painful, I can only write a couple of legible sentences before having to stop - that is why all my writing is so bad. She doesn't know this though - and I got a lecture about making sure my writing was legible... and she saw my halfway decent writing!

11. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I have to learn the entire photosyntesis (spell?) process by heart, EVERY farking molecule.

12. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

we had to do that in fourth grade aragorn II...i cheated :o

my complaint is my ******* american history teacher, he wont let me read my owd damn books when im done with my work, i have to read the textbook. Not that i do, i finish my work and walk out. God i hate that prick

13. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

My general complaints:

-Vice City is too hard.
    -I have dead skin on my foot which is annoying me.
    -A friend is extorting £50 from me.
    -Blair is a terrible Prime Minister.
    -I can only take Computer Studies to AS. If I'd known that, I might not have chosen it. Bah.

And that's all I have to complain about. That's not bad, really.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I had my first HTML class today, we have to WRITE it down with a pen the code we THINK we would take as a TEST html page, and no pencil allow only inc.

Liberal at the head of Québec, Liberal at the head of Canada...! HAAA too much liberal to my taste...

Had my firt History homework: ¨Why history is important to you?¨ I have to write a full page for this single question...yeah real fun!

15. Tigress Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hah! One page! How i wish I were in your shoes! Try 3 pages on "What is History." We got a packet of 12 documents we had to use to answer it. Fun.

Main complaint: my freaking homework is so freaking annoying. I got 5 freaking hours and im still not done, i can't concentrate anymore...blah...stupid short attention span...grrrrrr

Other compaint: Well, actually you're probably tired of hearing me complain i can save it for my next post! :D

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh, my left shoulder and neck are killing me, and today I had to do fries at my work, whick requires you to lean, bend and strecth down to scoop up the fries. :mad:

My computer is slow, obsolete, and a peice of junk that doesn't want to burn CDs, print, or play movies anymore. :flaming:

I finally got paid today, but by the time I finally got to the bank, it was closed. :bang:

And worst of all, my uncle wants to use the phone right now. :grr: :rolling:

17. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] Bloody Freakin Idiotic Nitpicking Senile Sons-o-*****es Group members.
    Bastards stay in my room all night making ONE little patheic PPT. Then they want to do ratio-analysis.
    IN MY FREAKIN ROOM!
    Gawd why?????? :bang: :bang:

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

My sister stinks! ;)

19. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

As one of the cd's of my copy of Torment died, I decided to buy it on ebay. It's been a month since I won it and the seller sent it and I am still waiting for it to arrive :(

I think someone has intercepted it and is now having fun with the game I payed for :mad: :mad: :mad:

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Literally Sniper? :p

My nose is really sore.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.