1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Thread 120

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    people look at you funny when you throw a tantrum in the grocery store.

2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Unless you are under 5 years old, in which case they look at your mom with either pity or disgust, depending on whether they have children of their own.

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    As well they should... :)

Dice likes this.
  4. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    The two aren't necessarily exclusive. I'm perfectly capable of feeling both at the same time.

5. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I saw season one of the anime on Netflix. I really enjoyed it even though it was pretty creepy. I haven't checked to see if season two is there. Something I have to do when I get back from Florida. Not to talk about weather again, but it is friggin hot in ft lauderdale.

6. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Shhhhh ... you'll upset Kenneth with any mention of a hot climate. :p

7. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    S2 has not been released yet, but according to the rumors it will be released before the end of 2016.
    Taht said, according to those same rumors, season 2 will have its own seperate plot, instead of following the manga, which might be an indicator that they want to end the series with this season, as following the manga plot would probably take a 3rd or even 4 seasons.

8. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    The funny thing is how people adapt. My Florida family keeps the air conditioning at 79. We are sweltering at 79 so I lowered it to 74 and they are all walking around the house wearing sweaters and calling us northerners crazy.

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I'm drowning in my summer depression already anyway. :sosad:

10. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Have you considered summering in Antarctica?

11. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Last couple of days were mighty close to 100 degrees. Supposed to drop back to a more normal mid-80's next week, which is good, because my son's high school graduation is outside next Thursday evening and my parents will be out to visit the blessed event (they are not fans of the heat).

A return to normal weather will mean much less complaining!

Off to play tennis while it is still cool this morning.

12. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I am in Florida for my nephew's high school graduation. Luckily it is indoors as it is 90's

13. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    If there was affordable lodging with broadband internet, I might consider migrating. But I'm a niggardly old man who refuses to even pay for AC.

Plus, I was moving around the world for almost a decade and frankly I'm tired. The next time I'm ready to move, it's gonna be the last time.

14. Dice

Media:
    I'm moving at the end of this month :p Changing provinces and taking a long drive. I'm looking forward to the relocation though.

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  16. Dice

Media:
    Actually I don't have a place yet :p I have a job already set up and I've got my stuff getting shipped down a week from the end of the month. I just have to wait for my son to finish his school year and we are going to drive down there through the mountains.

17. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Congrats on the new adventure.

Dice likes this.
  18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    For those not in the loop, we have a snazzy new chatroom, so come say hi!

19. Dice

Media:
    Thanks Snook, it is an adventure.

20. Dice

Media:
    Ha nobody is talking on here because they are at the chatroom :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.