1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Thread 119

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Echo . . . . .

3. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Is it me you're looking for?

4. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    It started with replacing a brake disc for the bike. (the type without a mechanical engine) You notice damage to the cable, to the mechanism and that one of your tools is blunt. And you get distracted when measuring the length of the cable.

In the Netherlands there are many bikes. most of those our is horrible disrepair. Death-traps.

And No! She is not looking for you, she stated to remain single.

5. Dice

Media:
    He could have been referring to dmc :p And yes, I'm still single and happy and looking forward to a saturday night where my son is staying with family. First night to myself in a while.

6. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I can't tell if everyone's being facetious or if my reference was too obscure.

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Fine, you want to push it, be that way. I, for one, frown on Lionel Richie lyrics. Just sayin' . . .

:p

8. Dice

Media:
    Why do you frown on Lionel Richie songs dmc? Were you a head-banger at that time?

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I detect some unresolved issues. :p

10. dmc

Media:
    Never much liked Lionel, sorry. Not sure I would call myself a headbanger, but my tastes ran more in the direction of classic rock at the time.

11. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Lionel. You know the songs, but never buy something.

AC/DC..... Even had a few of the bad ones.

12. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I can honestly say I've never bought a single record, CD, or individual song from any musician ever.

13. Dice

Media:
    I liked ACDC and Depeche Mode and Cat Stevens and the Beatles. And some other ones in there.

14. Dice

Media:
    Damn I stopped the flow of the conversation - I'd better jolt it along. How do you guys feel about aging rock stars?

15. Merlanni

Media:
    The ones that keep on singing, or the ones that desperately want to sell their soul(of already did) to stay young. (and date girls old enough to be their granddaughters)

---------- Added 0 hours, 4 minutes and 44 seconds later... ----------

Their has been a few news-items from around the globe, in which female teachers hit it off with male students.

When you look at the comments under the items, 95% of the male's applaud for the kid. Even when she(a hot one, so to speak) is 35 and the kid is 15.

When it is the other way around....

16. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Everyone knows society is biased when it comes to relationships with an age gap. Every girl is clearly a victim of a vicious older man, and every boy deserves a medal for nailing an older woman. I wouldn't even mind the prejudice of people, except these things spill into the courts, where the bias works so strongly in the favor of women, that the trials are often little more than a farce. :rolleyes:

I wonder what will happen when the world finally reaches its breaking point after decades of being jerked around by hordes of feminists. I imagine the backlash could be quite phenomenal.

(Edit: I think this turned out to be a more serious topic than is appropriate for the forum.)

---

What are y'all having for lunch? I'm fresh out of ideas on what to cook.

17. Merlanni

Media:
    Green beans, with potatoes and some fried pork?

Peking duck?

18. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I made some fresh tortellini. They were delicious.

19. Merlanni

Media:
    This week, My shift is from 13:00 until 22:30. Not bad, not nice either.

The main problem of this shift is that it is impossible to socialize with family or got to the hockey-club. But the complete morning off, is nice for a morning person like me.

20. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I decided to turn off my computer for a change, so I could get some decent sleep, only to be woken up by the sound of jackhammers that apparently have no intention of stopping any time soon.

I hate summer. :geezer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.