1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    This has got to be the broadest topic possible, so I might as well add to the insanity.

How many of you out there like to have steak with cheese and/or spam?

2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Thanks Aikanaro, I've just begun looking into "Unique Water," seems pretty interesting. This is the website I just found...http://www.nonpharmaceutical.com/index.html...it's got some pretty interesting stuff.

PS-Nutrimat, I'm not allowed to join the military at all because of my asthma. No one with asthma is allowed in the military. Why? Because if someone with asthma gets stuck in a combat situation, doesn't get resupplied for a while and their inhaler runs out, they're screwed. Their are asthmatic athletes in the Olympics too, but they won't be stuck in situations where they can't get resupplied, and their lives are in danger (at least, not at the Olympics).

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ban gone. Me happy. Mystra doesn't even remember banning me.

But am I a moron or what... I forgot to celebrate yesterday! It was my one year anniversary here in SP! Darn, I feel soooo old... Having been here for a whole year and a day.

In case anyone has ever wondered werther people in books carry their packs on top of or under their cloaks, the answer is under. It is impossible to carry anything on top of a cloak.

In the ward I have a new amusement: FFVIII! I am sooo going to play it thorough while I'm there....

EDIT: Heh... one of our school admins was just dubbed Legolas and now a search for elf hormones has commenced so he'll get himself pointy ears... :) He is sooooo cute... :p

Ara
    (Babbling is my forte... I am no Squall...)

[ October 03, 2002, 10:00: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

4. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ah poop! Lexoid (my lil bro) hasn't fed the rabbit!

Teeny
    (Strangling her bro) ;)

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Hey, , I got myself a profile pic! If you care, check it out and tell me what you think... I drew it myself... pencil sketch and PSP...

Oh, and I made myself a web page as well...weee...

Ara
    (Dead chickens are fun to blow up)

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Posted S_Goddess in the Creativity Surge :)

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I've been on SP since August 2001, only signed up for the boards in Jan though. :( (I was a demon of BIS)

8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Where would you guys draw the line from spamming and babbling?

9. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Heh, welcome back Ara. I was a witness of your banning. Guess you shouldn't switch chatnames 5 times in a row within 10 seconds :p

I have to get up in 9 hours, but I know I won't be asleep for atleast five. :(

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Welcome back. This my 80th post. Wooohooo! :D

11. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Thanks, Sniper. ;)

Next week:
    Sunday night - session(won't go to sleep til 11) Monday - get up at 7 to take shower, bring bass to school (heavy)
    Tuesday - get up at 6:30am for band, session(won't go to sleep til 11)
    Wednesday - get up at 6:30am to go to badminton tryouts
    Thursday - band after school
    Friday - bring home bass (heavy)

As you can see, I'll be majorly sleep deprived on Tuesday and Wednesday...

12. reepnorp

Media:
    :wave: Does anyone even read any of my posts? :wave:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    Hello hello... Guess what? I'll be seeing my sis tomorrow! She had some sort of visa trouble and she's here in FInland for a week r so... Mesa going home! Weee!

Ara
    (Keeper of the insanity factor)

14. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

SC, that's nothing! :p ;)

15. reepnorp

Media:
    [​IMG] I know that alot of you are not from North America, but which of you out there will admit it?

16. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] okay reepnorp:

1) steak with cheese, but not steak with spam. maybe spam with cheese.

2) babbling is when you have something to say (not necessarily useful) while spamming is when you have nothing to say.

3) self-explanatory.

4) not from north america, but if i was, i'd probably not admit to it.

17. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yes Reepnorp, i read your posts, and they do me brain damage :p

Teeny
    (Oogle google talking pooble...)

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I have the house to myself tomorrow, and my girlfriends coming over ;) hehe ;) :grin: :grin: :grin:

19. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

SC as wildfire said that's nothing. :p

Every day I get up at about 7, and I don't go to sleep till about 4am. And I rarley feel tired for some reason.

20. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

This has got to be the worst day of my life! I haven't been able to eat or drink anything without feeling extreme pain in my throat :(

And I am not allowed to eat or drink anything tomorrow because I'm getting operated, and after that I won't be able to eat or drink for the rest of the day, or speak for a few days :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.