1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I hate French. I suffer it only because half the stuff we do are verbs, and I'm really good at conjugating French verbs. However bizarre and exceptional they are.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Just wanting to know, how do you get those arrow things such as in the word Nazgul typed on a computer?

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    AAARGHHH!!!!

"You behaved inappropriately. Food money thingy will happen next week"
    "You'll get the cord when the food thing has gone well for a week"

I hate them! I hate them! I hate them! I spoent most of this morning crying my eyes out (And we are photographed today... urk) and I just got complained at, yelled at, got my priviledges removed... I hate them!

I told the Sailor Moon wannabe that I hate her and that I do not want only her dead, but also her family, relatives, friends, co-workers and even people who happen to look lik her as well! Damn, she blew a whistle.... I was veeery near of being thrown to the psych ward once again... Urk.

On the other hand, I did get myself a new woolen cloak :) The other girl in the idependent part of thr GH sewed it for me... it's full length and with a fur-lined cowl... I love it.

On the note of being photographed... The zipper of my trousers decided to commit seppuku today. Oh yeah....

Ara
    (Life hates me, period.)

4. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

To get characters like ú (and all sorts of others like ä, ë, ö etc.) hold down the Alt key and type in numbers from the numeric keypad. They are in the range 0192 - 0255; Alt + 0192 is À, and Alt + 0255 is ÿ. To get the ú in Nazgúl, that's Alt + 0250. Play around, they are pretty much in alphabetical order.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] YES! I can type nazgûl properly. /me does a happy dance.
    Now if only Ara had have explained what she was talking about not needing the codes...

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Pretty good friend you have there Arabwel.

Yes half day at school taday AND I get tommorrow off, THEN it's the weekend, and i'm going round a friends to see his new snake. Plus i'm doing a module building tutorial so pretty soon i shall be a master. Gonna create a HUGE and brilliant module to put on SP. :D God life is good at the moment, don't need girls to have fun. :spin:

[ September 26, 2002, 16:50: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Pet the snake for me, Z? :p

Yeah, she is cool... she is good, too. I am going to thank her by baking her a cake or something...

Hmm... I just calculated that my cloak cost me (Not including the cake) 100.50 €.

4 meters of black wool fabric: 80 €
    Those things you use to cut the fabric, made of paper: 8.50 €
    Black thread: 4 €
    A piece of fake fur from a flea marketÖ 8 €

I still have to get a lining for it, but that probably won't cost me more tha 10 € or so...

Ara
    (Life sucks....)

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Ah Euros. Britain stakes its claim as not being part of Europe by not accepting the currency. :) Gotta love this government. :lol:

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yeah it didn't came out the way I planed it. Fixing...

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I personnaly don't want to be part of Europe - as in politically, I say Great Britain should remain seperate from such things

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

As I just said in the UN topic, this is the view of most Brits.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Did you know that an offer to Canada to join the United States was in the original draft of the US Constitution? Well, it was the Articles of COnfederation...but it's in there!!!!

13. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You wouldn't happen to know any more about this, would you? (note the hopeful gleam in my eye)

Oh, and Aikanaro, there is also a way of programming your computer so that by pressing a certain combo of keys, the language you type in changes (Ctrl + Shift on mine, changes it to French), though I'm not sure how it's done...(my dad did it)...makes it possible to use accents lik: ç,à,û,ö,é,etc, much more quickly...

14. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Did I also mention I hate geography?

15. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Fearus, a football player for the Pittsburgh Steelers (Jerome Bettis) has asthma. Sometimes he has to use an inhaler during games, but if he could play football with it, I don't understand why you can't fly.

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I actually know very little of it except that its called 'Unique Water' and is sold in Australia. And theat theree are a hell of a lot of imposters of it that do jack crap.

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I think ... S_Goddess's talents do not lie in the academic range :heh:

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Ack! :( I just ate the most disgustng Pizza I have ever tasted. :wail:

Oh i'm bored! Got the day off school. Hmm don't really feel like playing games, no one is posting on here, can't be arsed to do the module tutorial just now and my flipping Budgie won't stop tweeting!!! :bang:

[ September 27, 2002, 13:14: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

19. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Ah, the joy of work... Been living in a handluggage-sized suitcase for a few years & basically working my tail off, but now I'm *finally* outta here, and no longer a slave to capitalism. Thank you, and good night! :cool:

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Z, I linked about a months reading material to you on one of your threads, don't say you have nothing to do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.