1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Procrastination...what an art. Almost as much as spamming... ;)
    Bloody cursed hell-spawned homework, I've only been able to play a few hours of IWD2 since school started...almost 2 weeks ago!! :flaming:

[ September 14, 2002, 19:26: Message edited by: Faerus Stoneslammer ]

2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

At least you have it, i'm sick of waiting. NWN was out in Britain just a week after N.America so why the hell can't IWD2 be!!? :mad:

3. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Get yourself Arcanum while waiting for IWD2 they say its an excelent game. I;m gonna buy it as soon as possible :D

4. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Nah, i'll stick with D&D only thanks :D

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Ho hum. I have just had the worst week of my life. It was certainly interesting.

Not only was I dumped, I am also getting a cold, and I haven't been eating properly. I have also been given the most amount of homework in one week that I have ever had, and it's my first week back. I had to do a group year 11 photo, and because I am deputy head boy I had to sit at the front next to the the headteacher. Unfortunately, this put me right in the sun, and I was burned all down one side of my face. I was also told that next week I have to do a portrait photo with the deputy head girl - my ex-gf. I have to smile, sitting next to her. I also have to do an assembly every day of next week. Ah well.

[ September 14, 2002, 21:54: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Yerril i know how tense it can be being near an ex. Whenever mine walks by me in a corridor i have to dive into a classroom or storage cupboard so she won't see me. :)

[ September 14, 2002, 22:04: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

7. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

I'm sorry for you Sir Yerril.
    Was that the girl you talked about so often?

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31

Yes, it was the very same girl. What a depressing week. The next one doesn't look like it's gonna get any better either. :( Also, I'm finding it hard to keep my rage in check, and I'm afraid I'm gonna blow up in someone's face (possibly even her). :(

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I regularly blow up - but it isn't my fault :good:

The technical term I think is - Short Fuse

but in my case it's called - Aspergus

10. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] I am BACK with my computer!!!!!! :)

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    WB SG. Glad to hear the 'puter is functional again. I was gone this past weekend (not that anyone ever notices when I'm gone :1eye: ) helping put on a contact juggling convention. I'm really tired now.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I was away too, Stef, I don't care if people notice I'm gone or not - it doesn't really matter

Over the weekend I started the Haer'Dalis mod, hopefully it won't take too long, as I have loads more to do as well :(

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ha! I have corrupted!

One of the fools who work in the GH is being snared to the realms of CRPG gamers... I borrowed him BG2 so he could play it at night on the office computer... I will get him addicctedto the game... and blackmail favors from him.... muwahahaha!

Onb the other hand, I just burned myself TDD and some othe r goodies. I will be having so much fun when I getr home....

Ara
    (Insane megalomaniac)

14. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

She is so close, yet out of my reach...

15. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I hate Math and Statistics! But I need to take the courses for my major! :grr:

I'm gonna switch to mass comm. :p

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

For anyone that dosn't know you pronounce my name as Zee-Lay-Rex. :lol: Just thought i'd tell you.

Way to go on getting TOB Ara, it's a great add on.

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Today my sis felt "discriminated by her big brother beeing able to access all her HDDs" over our LAN. So she decided it was time to change that. And so she randomly changed *some settings* she felt which would cure her problem - making her comp unable to access the LAN any longer and producing a funny little error I've never seen before and that took me 30 min to correct :roll: Joy! :spin:

:rolleyes: Asked why the f*** she did something that stupid she replied: "How should I know (what I'm doing) ... ?" (she's 26 btw) :rolleyes:

:mad: Todays Lesson: "When you don't know what you're doing, don't do it!" :flaming:

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

:lol: *sigh* Women and computers :toofar: ;)

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Excuse me - women are just as good on computers as men

Most the boys I know have had to have their computers replaced, the girls treat their computers properly and accept help instead of throwing a tantrum saying 'I don't need any help - it's the d*mn computer!'

losers:rolleyes:
    Some times boys don't know when to let someone help - though I must admit women don't like being patronised, sometimes men come across that way when trying to help ;)

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31

[​IMG] I'm developing all the symptoms of a manic depressive (depressant?). Insanely cheerful and outgoing for short amounts of time, miserable and almost dead for the rest of the time. Hmmmm...maybe I will turn out like Spike Milligan :D :bigeyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.