1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #98

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What are you getting?

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hrm, writing love poems is harder than you think.

Maybe writing poems about the despondency of human beings is just easier for me :D

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I believe it's a Radeon X 1800 as that should be the last compatible model with my computer (not sure though). I have a friend taking care of it because I know about as much about computers as a child enrolled in primary education knows about astrophysics.

I wonder if these flashing colors have the potential to induce hypnosis.

4. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Got my tax back today! :banana:

Bye bye bills, hello new mobile phone! :cool:

Oh, and since I don't remember ever doing this before: babble, babble, babble!

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Electricity may be off for a few hours tomorrow while a tree in our yard gets trimmed...

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Instead of popcorn tonight I made tapas (fancy little snacks) We all stuffed ourselves silly and it was dammmmnn good!

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I want a plane. Nothing much...just a personal jet. Anyone have a few million dollars that I can have? Oh, and I'll need several thousand dollars to learn how to fly it. :rolling:

8. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Well, thats the first year of uni out of the way. Only 2 to go.

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I...Hate...Summer

10. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I love Summer! Lots of women in skimpy clothes! And of course lots of people come in to my work for a cold drink of the alcoholic variety :beer:

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    And then they pack everything away for winter. :(

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I prefer winter personaly, a woman doesn't need to be half naked to be beautiful or attractive to me. Besides Half naked also means you loose half the mystery :p Don't know if that makes me a sexist bastard but I find women in skirt prettier than in pants.

Don't know if I should be alarmed but I lost 25 lbs since last winter. Thing is I didn't made any effort whatsoever that would explain such a lost. However it's true my appetite have been grealty reduce. IMO I eat the 1/3 each day what I use to.

About one month left of college! My time fly. This also means every end of term work is in the air. There's a kind of hysteria floating around, which is kind of funny. I'm not nearly as stressed as most of the people too. Maybe it's due to the fact I've only four class instead of the average seven.

MMm don't what to say more, I'm drinking coffee and I should really start my Deutsche Hausaufgaben

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Winter was invented by the clothing companies! :toofar:

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Yay finnished my german homework! Flix is happy.

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    *me pats Flix and throws him a bratwurst*
    Good boy.

Been watching (not safe for places where you can't say Gareth Gobulcoque) Yahtzee all day. I tell ya, that man is a genius.

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Oh yeah Zero punctuation is just brillant. just brillant

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    My pain in the back is slowly getting better. I spent the day at my desk working, with a hot-water bottle tied to my back in an ingenious construction made of scarves, disguised by a fleece vest. And I use tiger balm. But I'm wary. It was a nasty surprise this morning when I woke up, felt much better, only to be reminded that I had erred when lifting something as heavy as a cup of tea. That said, painkillers are a boon, they help relax by taking the spike off.

Cheers and good night.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Go see an orthopedic doctor. There's hardly medication for that, but the kind of exercise they've invented over years is quite helpful, as are the other things they teach you on the way. Mine's acting up as well. :S

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I think that I may be hungry.

Well, not totally. Some of my fellow students seem quite content wearing short skirts despite the cold weather. I can't imagine that they are getting many complaints!

Quoted for truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.