1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #97

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Agh, bad day. But, I was able to go over to my girlfriends house and be with her for an hour, and that really helped, so I am cheered up a bit :)

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I saw my first goose today. Wow, they really are huge birds.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Home made chili is the best. I wish it was spring instead of fall. It would also be nice to win the lottery.

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'll be making a huge pot of Chili Thursday Morning. With my Old man leaving Wednesday morning and my mom and grandma leaving Thursday morning, I'll have a week home alone to consume it...

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Got my new phone, not sure if I like or not yet. But hey, at least I have a working phone again...LOL
    ION, I hate subnetting with a passion.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow a whole week of chili Gnarf ... it's probably a good thing that you will be alone :D :lol:

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Make sure you stay away from any open flames, sparks, or other heat sources...you might just blow the house up. :p :shake:

In other news...it's 4:30am and I'm bored. :bad: :rolling:

8. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Tweedle-de-dee...now there's nothing left to do but wait if I can get to work as a libratorr...[insert rollthumbssmiley here]

9. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Congratulations, you're the 999,999th reader! Click here for your free** Ferrari!

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

A mouse ran between hubby's legs while he was on the toilet this morning. Such cheek! I heard a bit of squeaking 2 days ago, but thought it could be my chair, then last night I heard scritchings in the ceiling again. I woke up in the night to more scritching in the corner walls behind my nightstand. It's been nearly 2 weeks since the A1 guy was here and he mentioned it takes about 3 weeks. Hubby checked a couple of the bait stations and they still had pink stuff in them.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
  12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Sorry to hear the mice aren't completely gone yet - you did say it was supposed to take around three weeks...

And where'd you see a goose??? We got swans at Kenny's Pond and Bowring Park, but I don't remember any geese... :hmm:

ION, one more piece of advice, Gnarf - you'll wanna keep the windows open starting after you start chowing down ; a well-ventilated living area will keep evil Mr. Methane from causing any breathing problems. :heh:

Oh, and Kitrax - was that you or simply some nic-camper? (Interesting question, nonetheless. :) )

13. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Sometimes you find silly things on ebay... sometimes very silly things... and sometimes you find this. :eek:

"Serious parties only. No tours."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

star craft is a good game,but it doesn't measure up to civilization or total war.it's not a continuing conquest,it's just a series of missions.i spend time and resources building things up,then the mission ends and i have to start all over again.the total war people should make an intergalactic rts......i wonder if i can write to them and tell them that.but i doubt if they'd listen,anyway

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    A missile base in Washington for sale sounds pretty suspicious. One of the possible buyers said:
    Who is this guy? Is the police informed? :lol:

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ziad, I posted the link in the chatroom a few days ago. I'm amazed no one's bought it yet, for just $1.5 mil. There must be thousands of millionaires out there who'd buy it just for bragging rights. I guess it hasn't received enough publicity yet.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The window of the door behind me just split down the center of the pane.

18. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Actually, there apparently has been advertising (locally) about this possible scam - got the following from the 'feedback' on this item on eBay:
    Honestly, 'bari's response here and in the 'Q&A' section does not seem overly professional...is he a licensed realtor? :skeptic:

ION, um.....dang.

Something happened at work that I thought y'all would like to hear, but now I can't remember what it was... :hmm:

Guess, I need to eat more fish, and stop cooking with aluminum pans. :(

19. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Move to New Zealand. :)

If you win the lottery you could have a home in the southern hemisphere and one in the northern. :banana:

20. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Cool that missle base is in my backyard... er, well it's only two and a half hours away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.