1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #96

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Nice pics Kitrax. I can't think of a single wisecrack to make about them *sigh* . Maybe I'm losing my touch.

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I fear I need glasses. Meh.

3. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Install, uninstall, install, uninstall - the life of BG2

4. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Heh, my Uni is having an open day tommorrow, get to see all of next years young talent, intellectual talent that is... >_>

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Argh, another bad day today, ended horribly.

I hugged my girlfriend goodbye and said: "I love you." and then added (with a smile): "Even if you don't" and she giggled, to which I said (with a sarcastic eye raise) "that wasn't the response I was looking for," so she said "I love you too," which I responded to as: "You don't have to, you know," in what I thought was an obviously joking tone. She got a bit angry and left coldy. Probably should have left it at "I love you" today (she was not having a good day).

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Gah Saber, such things are not said if there is no truth behind them whether you attempted to make it look like you were joking or not. What you displayed was a complete lack of self-confidence, and doubt in her feelings for you. What did you expect?

7. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    BTA's right, Saber. The ladies don't like guys that display a lack of self-confidence. I think that little exchange probably would have pissed her off even if she had been in a good mood to start with.

8. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'm going to be seeing a lot of my favorite and least logician tonight in Aristotle and Wittgenstein. The mind of a logical atomist is truly a beautiful thing.

"The world is the totality of facts, not of things."

Simple yet profound.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Despite being a francophone, I actually went to English schools, and I actually liked it better than plain old French school. I'd go for the English school in a heartbeat.

The wedged nerve in my arm has given me less trouble today... somedays it's unbearable, and somedays it's but a minor pain.

The last time it hurted so bad I almost wanted to dislocate my shoulder in an effort to unwedge the nerve. If it gets worst, I might have to go under the scalpel to get it fixed.

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Are you kidding?!? That picture of us on the rollercoaster is ripe for wisecracks! :p

I feel your pain. I might have to get surgery done on my knee to fix what’s wrong with it. It's been doing pretty good as of late...but there are some days where I just want to jab my knee with a shot of hydrocortisone and pop a few powerful painkillers. :bad: :rolling:

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Apparently I have said or implied that I doubt her feelings a lot. I don't mean to, because I know that she loves me, and I was saying it in a joking manner, I wasn't trying to cover up truth by making it look like I was, I actually was (joking). Ergh, well, mistakes can be remedied, I seriously hurt her feelings, but I think we can recover. I just have to be more conscious with how what I say affects people (I am sometimes bad with that, obviously).

And yes, I know this belongs in the Relationship Rant Thread, but it was a response to a post in this thread, so...

[ September 26, 2007, 14:52: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Kit - Rollercoaster pictures are supposed to look funny. I mean why take them if you are looking like your are reading an economy text book?

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Saber - If she knows you well enough (and she should), she'd know when you're joking or not.

I wish there were more windows that are openable down here. The smell of stale urine is giving me headaches, burning eyes and nausea.

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Dragonfly, it was Cherry, and it was good...

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

sigh. some people weren't meant to drive. bumped the new car. I've now bumped 3 of our cars :bang:

16. Kitrax

Media:
    Actually the look of fear and disgust on my face when I saw how much I need to read in my economics book to catch up was scarier than any face I've made on a rollercoaster. :eek:

Seriously though...this online class is killing me. :bad: :rolling:

17. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Man I hate those annoying frickin phone-marketing people, actually found one today who was immune to almost everything I did to get rid of them until I agreed to let them call me back in half an hour, after I atempt to arrange something to accomodate them, mind you I was on the way out the door at the time, just buying myself time to come up with ways to have fun with them

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hydrocorsitone? Painkillers? I freaking hear ya, man. Chronic pain sucks.

Next time arm pain makes my day a living hell, I swear I'm going to the Doctor's and get more Vicodin prescribed. The stronger variety too.

Gah, I'm working the whole freaking weekend. Woo. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

19. Kitrax

Media:
    Heh...I just signed up to work overtime on the weekend too. Unlike you, I *am* excited. Besides getting paid time and a half, I get to work on the shift that has the most hot chicks...and they're all nice to be around! :D The wife is working OT with me too...because aperently, the other shift has a bunch of hot guys too. :skeptic: :rolling:

20. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

mmmmm beer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.