1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #96

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Woah, I've been here for five years now. Well, maybe not in body the whole time, but definitely in spirit!

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Gah, I've been a little too trigger happy with the hammer while working on my project, and now my arm hurts like hell.

I've suffered from a wedged nerve in that arm in the past - let's just hope I haven't re-wedged the said nerve...

Meh, at least my project is 80% done and I'm fairly ahead of schedule, so I can teach the basics of metalworking while my arm cools down.

[ September 23, 2007, 08:37: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Wee, I have just installed a network card on my bros old comp that I built from the wreckage of several PCs some six or so years ago. It's a Duron 700, 128 MB RAM, an S3 Virge Graphics card with additional 3D card (!), 2 GB IDE HDD and is running stably on Win98 SE.

Thinking about it Win98 SE, in the end, was quite reliable. Good OS. Oh, it's making me sentimental already ...

Best thing of all, he had Earthworm Jim still installed!

[ September 23, 2007, 16:39: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

4. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Uhhh another day with headaches

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Man, wasted last night, and for some reason thought that it was a good idea to let my friends straighten my hair, and then trim my fringe. :(

Also, my whole body feels weak, which isnt good, as i should be heading to fencing in 2 hours.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I believe that would be a physical impossibility. :shake:

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :p

You won't believe it but I edited my post before I read your reply.

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hmm, didn't realize i had to write a philosophy paper for tomorrow until 5 minutes ago.

What are some good add-ons for firefox?

9. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Today is the autumn equinox, which is good news if you live in the southern hemisphere. Unfortunately, I don't. :grr:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

If you have pets that have chased a ball around, you should get what I'm saying. The mice are, sounds like, doing the same thing in the ceiling. They're having a hockey match or chasing a golf ball across the floor joists.

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hello. I am at University, without net accessin my house, yet. I am alive and happy. Notify the FBI that (contrary to popular opinion) I have not been abducted.

12. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Work was as tiresome and boring as always, tomorow I have got an exam of French literature, which I assure you I do not want to take, but do I really have a choice? Not really. I am tired as usual, despite that I cannot get some sleep. Fives months of episodic insomnia is not fun. Meh!

14. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I hate writing on Ancient Egypt these days. Seems like all of it is so well... one or the other (for lack of better non-debate starting terms).

[ September 24, 2007, 03:54: Message edited by: Ilmater's Suffering ]

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

For the day of Rest, why is Sunday the busiest day of the week for me?

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Because there is never enough free time to do all the extra stuff you need to do when you have free time.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My parents made an intersting offer to us. They're going down to California for several months so my mom can have surgery done and recover, and they want us to live in their house while they're gone. Now that my brother finally got married...it would just be the two of us.

We've still got a few months left on our lease...so we'll see what happens. :rolling:

18. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I need to work on getting my papers done in advance, so I don't end up typing away at 2 am.

Y'know, like I'm doing right now. Dammit.

19. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hard to believe that a week has already passed since my eldest turned 10, hit double figures, and I still haven't seen him since about 3, maybe 4 years ago :sosad: :cry:

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I don't want to clean house today.

:help:

Please? :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.