1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #96

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

not much random babbling in the past 2 days i see.

smoked up with some friends last night and almost got caught by the village guards. i could barely control my laughter :D

2. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    There once was a man from Kentucky,
    who thought Subway's food was yucky.
    Knowing he was unlucky,
    and the way home was rocky,
    he stayed to eat the sandwich sucky.

In same news: I actually hate all sandwiches equally much. Hot dog, hamburger, croque monsieur and kebab are better.

3. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

thanks for the good wishes.it was nice of you.....i think the rain has finally stopped.the whole yard is under water.the ditches out front are very close to overflowing.i'm glad it didn't go on another day.it might have caused problems

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @Trellheim,

Indeed, yuck! I went with the office to Subways once, just before we went to the movietheater. I asked for some sandwich with meat and cheese.
    They sold me a bland chunk of bread, with cold turkey and cheese that tasted like water.

5. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I hate rational egoism. Ann Rand's definitions are inaccurate and she argues against nothing but straw men.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Trellheim - Uhhh not so good in the limerick department but I have to say I had a bad experience with Subway food. They have a so called "ceasar salad" on their menu... When I was pregnant and feeling very sick most of the time I found there was little that I wanted to eat. On a particular day I was wanting a salad because I couldn't stomach anything else. I made the mistake of ordering one from Subway. OK here is the thing. If you have Ceasar salad on the menu the least you should have is Romaine lettuce. No romaine, no bacon bits, something they called "Ceasar dressing" which wasn't, no croutons, and parmisan cheese? Right! They put two slices of processed cheese on top. YUUUCK. And where the hell do they get off calling that a ceasar salad?

O.K. End rant. hehe

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Fastfood is OK in a pinch - that is, if I'm very hungry, far from home and feeling lazy. Otherwise, :nolike: !!

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Speaking of Subway and fast food in general, the mouse guy was here this morning and set out traps filled with pink crystals that are suppose to dehydrate rodents that eat them, forcing the buggers to run (or crawl limply) out of the house to find water. While we were showing him good places to set the bait, I noticed 2 glasses of water in 2 different bedrooms, a half glass in the kitchen and 2 cups of undrunk tea on the breakfast table. Way to not help the mice gain access to food and water. :rolleyes: The guy also left free glue traps!

9. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Ah, home and maybe, maybe, I won't get interrupted on my day off tomorrow - please?

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Must...act...normal...

...Darn. Failed.

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Just finished my English paper, glad it's done. Now I can go to sleep finaly! Sleep is good, The Flix requires sleep. :sleep:

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Why isn't "phonetically" spelled like it sounds? :hmm:

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Kitrax, that sounds like a way to get in trouble...

HB dude...

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Subway... *shrugs*

I personally like Quiznos better, even though it's horribly overpriced.

There is a place where I used to live who makes submarines - a really, really small place - not really inspiring, honestly. Out of curiosity, I went there once with my friend. I tried the smoked meat and the roastbeef submarines (one 6" of each), and to my own surprise, that was some of the best submarines I had in my entire life.

Not to mention it was way cheaper than Quiznos too - a trio costed me like $7,50, while Quiznos chings in at twice the price.

There is also a pizza place where I live which is basically a small shack, but this place makes the best pizza in town.

And there was a tiny fastfood place near my school when I was in high school, and their speciality was giant hamburgers. The cafeteria in this school usually served crap, and I eventually got tired of going to the convenience store to get a bag of Doritos and a bottle of Diet Pepsi, so I decided to go to this place. Man, they certainly were not kidding when they said giant hamburgers. The damn thing was the size of a pie! It was so damn good that I finished it.

Basically, the small places usually make the best stuff.

15. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Man, this weather system over Florida is crazy. I've spent the day getting soaked whenever I have to go anywhere. It's reached the point that water is actually standing on the ground, which has not happened here all summer.

16. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Migraine is gone, finally!

IlSuff,
    that's about how I felt when I read her.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    How so? :bad:

Anyhooo... it's 3:30am...it's also my birthday, and I'm stuck at work. :bad: :rolling:

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Quiznos is much much better than Subway, I agree, although they are expensive. It usually costs me 9.75 for a large roast beef sandwich (lettuce and tomato only) on toasted wheat with a bottle of water. Although, I went to subway and it was similarly priced, but tasted like crap.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Caught a mouse this morning around 4a. I woke up to it squeaking for dear life, checked the clock and went back to sleep. Hubby got annoyed though and took care of it.

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    How am I suposed to input an eszet on my keyboard? This makes it difficult for nothing to write my german homeworks. Meh,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.