1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #96

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    In less than a week we leave for CA! Yay for vacations! :banana: :rolling:

2. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Today was a pretty bad day. I got served court papers on foreclosure proceedings on my mother's house. This is not good.

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My parents leave for Kentucky in the morning. I'll get some time to watch a couple movies, play some Civ IV and otherwise relax...

4. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Booked Jack's birthday party :banana:

What a racket these people are running, £12 a head!

I asked what would happen if I had a child with 2 heads. They were Not Amused.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Tennis class and a cold at freakin' 8 AM. That is NOT COOL.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What woke me up at 5 am?

SQUEAK

Was it hubby's alarm?

SQUEAK?

No.

SQUEAK

A freakin' mouse was screaming his head off.

SQUEAK

He didn't shut up until I got out of bed

SQUEAK

half an hour later after finding some shoes to protect my feet. Then, his boyfriend was sniffing along the wall under hubby's bedside table.

7. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I go on Holiday tommorrow! A week of diving and sun! Yayage!

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It looks deceptively sunny outside but it's actually cold. *grumbles*

9. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Stef, ugh, what an awful day.

Me, argh, day off but did something to my back, no idea what, and I don't feel like doing anything but sitting in most comfortable chair with heating pad and painkillers.

Meanwhile, I am also bored. Babbledy boo.

10. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I have a tummy and nose virus.

ION: Hugh Laurie :love:

11. Kitrax

Media:
    Took the car in to the shop to get some routine maintenance done, and it's going to cost over $200.

Oh well...can't get to CA with a car that's dead. :bad: :rolling:

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually you could Kit. There are always airplanes, trains and busses you know. Not the same freedom as your own car though.

@ Revmaf - My husband always takes an over-the-counter muscle relaxant called Norflex when he hurts his back. He has gotten a lot of physical injuries in his life and he swears that it works the best for bad backs. It does make you pretty wonky though, so no driving or writing important speeches.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Well...considering what we're doing and where we're going while we're in CA, not having our car would just be a major pain in the butt.

We are staying at my brother's place in Corona, and we'll be hitting Huntington Beach one day, Laguna Beach the next, Knott's Berry Farm after that, and Six Flags Magic Mountain on Saturday. I also wanted to take my wife to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We might even make it out to Catalina Island. :rolling:

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehe. School sucks so bad one could cut the negativity and lack of motivation with a knife.

I did mentioned the bozos bureaucrats came and payed us a visit this week, correct? Well guess what, I have a call from the principal's assistant asking me why I wasn't at school. Uh, hello idiot, I was suspended by your boss.

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I appear to be in the middle of an all nighter. The Civ IV BtS patch and a Black Sabbath Album. I could have them both by mid afternoon if I stay online steady. I can't wait for High Speed...

16. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, can't do much in Southern California without a car. You'll be in my neck of the woods out in Surf City. Enjoy your trip. Don't let the miserable traffic get you down. :)

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Still sick; I'm calling the job; " Yes Mr. Job? screw you, I'm not coming today "

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sounds good, although it's a shame that Hollywood is such a disappointment for tourists. You expect to be flash when in reality its so dirty and rough. You'd think with all the money and celebrities that they'd be able to clean that place up.

19. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

kitrax,you left out disneyland.and maybe take a tour of a tv studio.i remember back in high school,me and a friend cut school one day,and found ourselves driving by the tv studios.we took a free tour,the got free tickets to the flip wilson show.it was a lot of fun.enjoy your trip

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

More of the school saga...

This time, the principal called me.

He told me that unless I change my style to something "more conventional and professional", I will not be readmitted in school.

My middle fingers are itching like hell. Fall in line like the rest of the sheep? Ha. Nice try. I think I'll rather join the other schizophrenic misfits in the art class.

BTW, thanks, moronic bureaucrats, you've given me a reason to jump to another career more suited to what I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.