1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Meh! Fuh! Bah! Eh! Gah! - senseless babbling provided by Flix inc, ldt.

2. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Very insightful, Ofelix.

3. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- I hate cats! In fact, I hate most pets. I value my private space too much to share it with another creature.

Maybe that's why I'm divorced!

Anyhow, 1.5 more days to a long weekend for me. YAY!

4. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i like cats,as long as they are cooked right......i have 3 dogs and a rabbit.i put out food for birds and squirrels.cats are enemies to all of them,so they are not welcome here.but now i have to get off the internet and get ready for work.i have shafts on one machine,and heavy bull gears on the other machine.i'm too old to be lifting 60 pound gears all day

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Ever considered a scorpion? It would hate you as much as you hate it.

Well, I suppose I have some catching up to do... but I'm too freaking tired right now, so I"ll do that later. Blargh.

6. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Nope, no scorpions for me! The thing is, money for me is so precious, I cannot see the value in shelling out big bucks to feed and care for a creature that pays me back by crapping on my floor (or crapping in it's cage or tank, which I then have the joy of cleaning.) Screw that. If I want to see an animal I'll go to the frigging zoo. Otherwise, my house is mine for my enjoyment!

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Why people have scorpions as pets :xx:

Good news! I was hanging up clothes in the closet and noticed the tart tin with rat poison is out in the open. I remember putting it behind the water main, which is hidden by a carpeted step that you remove to reach the valve. I asked hubby if he'd moved the tart tin and he said no. We checked it out (while wearing gloves) and the poison was more than half gone. The little buggers must've snacked on it to get it out of the way, but when that didn't work, they carted it out.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Spaming... Spaming compleated.

My good deed is done :)

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Considering the fact the Imperial March is playing in my head, I should either get some sleep or some caffeine.

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I think the imperial march is kinda a nice song, kinda. Dum Dum Dum Do dum dum do dum dum...

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Off to amusement park with the wife and kiddies tomorrow, hope the rain holds off, or it could be a sucky day. Well off to bed for me! :sleep:

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I don't like Cats either. It's especiallu troubling when they decide they want a litter box where you don't want one...

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Metallica does a nice cover of it.

The tag fell off my pen, so now there's a sticky spot I can't do anything about.

14. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

:o Here we go again...

I have a couple of credit cards; only one of which I use (the others sit in a secure location and are existent merely for the purpose of emergencies), so I get several statements each month, most of which are just formalities with "Balance: $0.00" on them...

...not today.

Apparemtly someone got access to my CC info and used it to make two charges on 18/07: one described as "VILLE DE MONTREAL MONTREAL CD" for $127 even, and the other "QUEBEC JUSTICE AMENDES STE FOY CD" for $652 on the nose. :whoa:

...either that, or an error caused these charges to be applied to my 'dormant' card account;

either way, considering the last time I was *IN* la Belle Province was....sheesh - over a decade ago, I'm going to be disputing these!

So now I expect to spend the day on the phone with the credit card company...joy.

(dangit, flix - I just know you're to blame for this, somehow!!! ;) )

15. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Going to the Cape for 2 weeks tomorrow.

16. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Celibacy is completely overrated! It's been 10 months, 9 days, 14 hours, 36 minutes and 46 seconds... :bang:

I need to meet a girl. :yum: AAaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!!! :wail:
    :outta:

17. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I'm practically screwed with getting an appartment before september. Hopefully some of the applications I sent wield results or I'm starting to get desperate.

18. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

which amuesment park are you going to?we went to disney's animal park in feb.it was real good.there is one ride where you sit in jeeps and ride around with a bunch of animals roaming loose.it was cool.there are great shows,too.i recommend the lion king show highly.we're thinking of going to universal before the year is over

19. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

No cats, dogs, or any other indoor pet for me. I feed the wild birds, which BTW are desperately hungry this summer due to the Easter freeze and long drought - freeze killed all the budding plants that would have been seeds by now, drought killed or delayed most things that would be working on buds and flowers to seed in the fall. I'm going through 5 pounds or more of seed a day. And they're fighting over it.

Day off. My satellite service just lost all the local channels. I'll give it a couple of hours and then call in and complain.

Babble, etc. 88 F, partly cloudy, muggy. August in Tennessee.

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I don't want to wash dishes now. Sadly, I have to as we currently only have hands to eat upon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.