1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hurr hurr, Take off every zig, hurr hurr

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    The simpsons movie was okay I guess, too much focus on Homer and not enough on the other characters. Also there was a lot of underdeveloped side stories. But overall it was a good laugh.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    We got '300' on DVD at 00:05 today! :banana:

I just wish we had a powerfull projector, a 12' screen, and a overly powerfull audio system to watch it on. :bigeyes:

We could have gotten '300' and 'Alexander' together for $2 more, but everyone in line said that movie sucked worse than 'Troy'...so we didn't get it. :rolling:

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    At least the sun is out.

5. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

what is a blog,and how do i find it?if i don't see it,i can't comment on it

i didn't know the fires were still burning.there have been none near st.johns county for a while now.i know i'm getting sick of rain.yes,we needed rain for a while there,but we've had enough.it can stop for a while

i just saw an old heart video on vh1 classic.i forgot how hot ann wilson was when they first started.she could use a diet now.but,to be honest,so could i.

women are not hard to understand.you are always wrong,they are always right,and just do as you're told with no arguements.everything will be fine

6. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Hmm, on the hard to understand front, since I'm a mystery to myself, how are men supposed to understand me ;) ?

Hot, hot, hot. Had to drive to Ktown and back before noon and too much of that time was spent in broiling, sprawling parking lots lugging things back and forth to the car. Ugh.

So, babbling beats broiling, no?

7. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Playing Nethack gives me at least one bloodshot eye.

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Bloody rainy summer this year. Last night I had to use my winter blanket because it was so cold — 8°C at night, in July. Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  9. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

Quite the opposite here. We had almost 45 °C last week and now I feel happy that the temperature has fallen to 30+ °C, but I'm still melting.

10. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I'll trade you Ragusa.

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Cold here as well.

12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

How much XP did you get for it, Iku?

Ohwait - that's Angband - not sure it the same mosters are in NetHack...

ION,
    Walking half-an-hour downhill to work, standing for five to seven hours, then walking home up that same hill for five days straight has done a nasty number on my arthritic knees; no pain anymore after the hot bath (which was weird on such a warm day) but they're still stiff. :sick:

And on the 'weather front,' ;)
    Nfld. is starting to get plastered by tropical storm Chantal (track) which is supposed to result in "Rain at times heavy" here in 'Town' starting at midnight right through to 3pm. Unless something drastic changes pretty soon, the Regatta is gonna be pushed back, so ironically, due to the bad weather, I will have to walk to work. :rolleyes:

(bleah - they're predicting 50-70mm of rain; this is gonna SUCK :toofar: )

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My brain hurts. I think it's full.

Or it could be Richard Cranium smoking dope 5 feet away! I hope his girlfriend pukes on him. :nolike:

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I'm at work, and bored. There's no-one in here, and it is way too quiet.

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why is it so complicated to set up my birthday party ? I just want all me friends to come at this nice pub and enjoy a drink. Meh,

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I like to work my Birthday, it saves trying to set up a big shindig. Meh, 36 has come and gone, no worse for the wear.

Away from my own PC, at least the in-laws have DSL, and a good enough rig to play Age of Empires II. I have yet to win a single real-time strategy game without cheating at least a little, not that cheatinng bothers me in any way, its not like I'm playing with other people.

Quite warm down here in southern PA, geuss we are going swimming tomorrow.

*This post made 1600, ins't that a new jewel?*

[ August 01, 2007, 05:11: Message edited by: Brallrock ]

17. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Weather update: Heavy Rainfall Warning ala Enviroment Canada.

I'm hearing some 'drizzling' rainfall outside; it's looking like the heavy stuff will wait until tomorrow - I get to dig out a pair of Wellies to go with the brolly (low wind tomorrow) and slicker for my walk to work. :(

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Bought another book today. Further behind on my reading. I may never catch up...

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WooHoo!

My site's re-design is 100% finished! Any everything works for once! :banana:

I added a snazzy php photo album that just looks slick, I got a guestbook working the way I want it to, and the contact page actually works this time...so people can actually contact me. (Before the script striped the users email address and comments, and just delivered the empty email to me. :bad: )

Go check it out: http://www.sorcerers2.net/kitrax

And a reminder for those non-SPS members out there...if you become a SPS member, you can have free web hosting here at SP and a free email forwarder too…not to mention entrance in the SPS Private forum! :thumb:

Ok, that was my cheesy attempt at advertising...but I figure Tal could use all the help he can get. :rolling:

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :wave: 'morning! :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.