1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Not yet. :p

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Grrrr, where's the damn after-sun?

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    In the most obvious place.

I'm installing NWN 2 again and maybe even playing it again at some point..

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    In the last place you look for it. :p

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Nice guys finish last...

7. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Still 14 posts to go after this one.

8. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

The Apocalypse is only one week away.

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

The Metalocalypse has begun...

DETHKLOK!

10. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Finally, their fans' suicide rate was getting higher again. Do anything for Dethklok!

Heh, I created a NWN 2 character who's over 10 feet tall :lol: .
    Many have tried to talk sense into my belly, all of them failed.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    It is?!?! Damn! Why am I always the last one to hear about these things?

I need to get ready for some serious looting! :evil: :rolling:

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/me passes Uytuun the chocolate

Kept it safe during your absence.

I picked up the painkillers this morning. Man, this is good stuff - no more pain in my neck and no more stress as well - it's like I'm flying high or something. Seems my buddy was right when he said that those would help me with stress as well. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, time for me to repaint the damaged parts o' my truck. I'm not sure if I still have the exact paint I used, though. Oh well, it's not a hard recipe... though I think I'm out of ice pearl crystals, and this is a critical part of the job.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Oh great...now you're going to get hooked on Vicodin or Oxycontin. :rolleyes:

*yawn*

I need caffine. :bigeyes: :rolling:

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i'm so fcuking pissed at a lot of my friends right now haha, You want to talk about plans with girls? fine. I was Never a smooth operator, but give me FRICKIN' break. I got on the market 2 weeks ago. I wish I could show everyone just what all this stuff was about.

This **** is crazy.

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Not if you stop looking before you find it :)

16. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

More importantly, try to keep 'taking it easy' with your neck - with the painkillers in your system, you won't get the typical feedback when you overwork/overstrain yourself, and could easily aggravate the soft-tissue injury you already have. :(

Well, it's weird, work was really bringing me down (the new boss started acting like a Dilbertian bureaucrat (tho I prefer to spell it "burrocrat" like they act) saying how well we're doing yet not congratulating anyone, but still pushing us to do better {honestly, how did these 'always have to keep swimming or I'll drown' sharks breed themselves into our gene pool, and why are they always above me in the chain of command? ;) }.

But in the last couple of days? It's been GREAT at work! Mostly it's the music played over the P.A. - I can tolerate maybe 99% of it, unlike previous 'mixes' - and the weather has been pleasant, but even with a big special on hot mini-hams today (cooked over FIFTY of the buggers, and there were only TWO left in the hot case when I finished my shift) I was looking upon it as a challenge more than a hassle. :skeptic:

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

lord, drop some cute girls in the basket. cut us some slack.

18. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Enag? If you really wanna 'get with some hotties' - I seriously think you need to step away from the computer... :shake:

Ironically, 'Monty' and BTA's side-conversation may be relevant here:

It MAY be that you're giving off a 'desperately available' vibe that's "scaring off the fish", metaphorically speaking - just relax and let what happens happen. I started finding potential relationships when I stopped looking so hard. :D

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

haha, for the first part JE, I only post AFTER i have to b*tch :p LD

and for the second? you may well be right, and I think I'm finally ready to slow it down. My girlfriend (ex) left 2 weeks ago. The whole 1sr week I just wanted to get as druck as possible at home or with the smallest possible crowd. This whole week I wanted to spend every night out and hit all the big clubs and bars at least.

I'm hoping to become more reasonable this week

20. Kitrax

Media:
    I just ate an entire pizza by myself...and I'm still a little hungry... :eek: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.