1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i've been to oregon.it's very beautiful there.mountains and trees and snow.it's very nice.i wish i could move from this god-cursed florida,but i'm stuck here.i'll probably spend the rest of my life here.oh,well.off to work

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Thunderstorm.
    Heaven like sulphur.
    Switching off my comp now.

:wave:

3. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    In todays babble:

Am I sexy or just getting paranoid? Or maybe it's just that even a mule is better looking than most Luxembourgers. Wait... does that mean I look like a mule? What the hell is a mule anyway, somekinda horse/donkey? Why is Donkey Kong 'donkey' Kong, is he somehow repulsive? I should probably buy the one for Nintendo 64 again and check his face. Heh... when you add the last three nintendo consoles names together they're "64 Gamecubes wee". Who invented the name "Wii" in the first place? No players have enough friends to be even called "we". I'm not even going to buy any of those new consoles, one has a weird controller, the other costs way too much and the last has the three red lights of death that everybody seems to get. What am I even babbling about, seems like everybody can see my thoughts... OH GOD, *I* can see my thoughts!

/me hums "Sabre Dance"

.....Got it all out.

4. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Wow, that was some post Trellheim! Better now?

5. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    Much better. I should probably stop posting when I'm under thew effect of improved haste, three energy drinks and four hours of sleep.

In other news: My neighbours will break my door if I don't stop repeatedly playing "Play That Funky Music (White Boy)".

6. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Trellheim? You ROCK with the 'stream of consciousness' thing! :thumb:

Work was interesting; my new shoes are ALMOST broken in (feet only started hurting maybe an hour before quitting time), t'was slightly busy but typical for a Thursday what with people starting to get their paychecks, and the P.A. muzak had a LOT of songs I actually kinda liked (Police, Nelly Furtado, Lionel Richie, Elton John, Eric Clapton, the Beatles, some country-esque chick doing a C&W cover of 'Baby I'm Amazed' (the banjo solo almost made me fall over with laughter), and more).

7. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Gah, i hate some folk some times. Was just sitting in my room, watching Harry Potter on my laptop, this was around 2 am, when i heard a knock on my window, so i go see who it is. Turns out its one of my friends, and hes a tad drunk. So after going to the door to see him, he reckons im having a party, so after telling him my parents are asleep, i send him off, but not before he gives me his booze, so he doesnt have to share it with the 3 girls he is with. So he leaves and i head back to my movie, then i get a text, apparently the girls werent happy with me having the booze, and they want it now, so i was told to leave it outside. And just as im heading to the door, one of the girls rings the bloody doorbell. Suffice to say, i wasnt best pleased, so i gave her the booze, and "politley" told her where to stick it, then closed the door in her face. Serves her right, stupid idiot.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I am so tired of stealing from urns. :sleep:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    The day was way worst than I imaginated. I got late in everyclass who turned out to be uterly boring. I stepped in some ... mud... I think and I wasn't wearing socks in those sandals quite discusting actually. I accidently midly burnt my foot when I dropped my cigarette on it. The school's cafeteria has again lowered it's services and they even increased the prices! 2.15 dollars for a 450 ml bottle of craneberry juice? WTF? I remember when three years ago I would've got the same bottle for 1.50! Now I think I'm having some sort of digestic disorder, I can't stop going to the bathroom and I'm feeling kinda sick. Not a great day at all! Only I DID get my hand on the brand new '' Changeling: The Lost '' Role playing game. Tomorow; Tennis, English, German... great.

And I didn't found any room that leads to Wonderland. :sosad:

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Trying to do the Six degrees of seperation thing on Facebook. Not having much luck...

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I can't believe how close summer is to being over. Yesterday it was spring and tomorrow it is winter.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Not true. The tv it was on was in the breakroom where I was atempting to sleep. :rolleyes:

Speaking of sleep...I need some. :sleep: :rolling:

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'M BACK!!!!
    /me does a little dance

I was a bit behind in school work so I've spent the past 2 weeks catching up (that and I was banned from using the Internet. My parents we're not happy )

So, what been happening?

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

going out again tonight, hope this one is better than the last.

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/me pokes Magister with a stick

Welcome back to the madhouse.

Hey, guess what, ANOTHER suffocatingly hot day tomorrow! Last time I checked, we're in the THIRD week of AUGUST, so die out, f****** summer!

I'm counting the days left till I can FINALLY freeze my arse once again.

I want to order a bigass poutine, but I'm outside the delivery territory so no dice for me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Looks like I'm gonna have to settle for the old Doritos/Mars bar combo at the convenience store - if it's still open, it IS 2:15AM, after all.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You're nuts. :nuts:

It's in the upper 90's to low 100's here, and it's just fine. :rolling:

17. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    @JE, Thanks

Musn't say the obvious freezed nuts joke....

Now where's my wah-wah pedal?

18. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I love wireless internet, now I just need to get a new laptop. Work really sucks tonight, as it has for quite sometime, maybe it will get better soon. Not!

In other news, I am still loving WoW, and my main is up to level 62 now. Orc hunters rule.

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

/me whacks 'flix with a stik. You got Changeling? Git, I have to wait a few weeks to get mine

I read this as 'I am so tired of stealing from NUNS'
    Though Kuemp was raiding the Catholic Church again :p

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm so zoned into stealing things that I have got not much to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.