1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

If I want to drink an astronomical amount of sugar, I'll drink a can of Jolt Cola, thanks a lot.

Finally, someone with common sense!

Anubis was so freaking cool. He makes the other System Lords looks like wimps.

Cheesecake, on the other hand, is great stuff. :D

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    My mind is blank.

3. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

/me doodles on Rags' blank mind.

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

dealing with the opposite sex should've been a required subject since pre-school.

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :shake: Germany just beat England 2:1 :shake:

Beckham should have stayed in L.A.

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    True dat.

Why is the ice tea always gone?
    And why did I stay here in BoM when I'm supposed to star some gåtes, does Tal have a mind control device or is it just his dragon magic?

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm starting my last and third year of college tomorow. What a bummer 'cause I've ben slacking around so much, it should've took me two years, but nnoooooo I HAD to "partay" all year long, meh. Do you think my school has a hidden room which leads to Alice's Wonderland? I mean how awesome would it be to live in Wonderland? Oh and I don't care if people thinks less of my masculinity, I mean WOW Wonderland. With it's talking mystifyinf cat, a cartapillar who smokes a hokah, do you think he smokes something else than tobacco? I'm sure he does. I mean look at him staring blank at the sky, that guy's more stonned than Seth Green when he created Robot Chicken. Oh yeah and let's not forget that big bitchy Queen of hearts who randomly kill foreigners, why all the random violence? What's in it for her? Money? Glamour? Unprotested power? Maybe, yeah maybe we should skip that part, yeaaaah. Anyhow... I guess it's just plain old french literature for me tomorow. Oh god I hate this life, why can't I find a red pill? Hhhmm? Why?

Oh well off to bed I am. I guess.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm making egg rolls tomorrow. Had a heck of a time trying to find the wrappers.

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

DotW: Gotta agree with you on the Cheesecake. I don't mind Mountain Dew on occasion. Here in Canada, they don't have Caffiene in it...

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Homemade cheesecake is the best... but the President's Choice New York style Cheesecake was pure decadence.

The cheesecake I got had a cherry topping, with plump, sweet cherries. Man, just thinking about it is almost enough to make me drool.

Blueberry topped cheesecake is next on the list next time I head to the grocery store. This stuff is just too damn good.

School starts once again next week... looks like it's time to stash up on caffeine, because the crazy schedule resumes pretty soon...

11. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Memory foam mattresses rule.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    LAte night movies suck. :nolike:

Speaking of movies...I found an easy way of getting free rentals from those RedBox things. There was a news report on the rumors of "free rental codes"...and the CEO guy said he doesn't care that people exploit the codes. :D :rolling:

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

It's on every box and can...

o.0 I disagree. It has a large bite. It is very tingly when consumed... far greater than any other soda I've tried. What are some ones you would not consider mild?

I love cheesecake too! Hate cheese/cream cheese, but cheesecake is so good! I love it plain or with real strawberries on it the best. We have some good ones up here.

Down on the Cape, I had strawberry cheesecake icecream. Holy Monkeys, it was delicious!

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Oh come on now Kitrax, late night movies are great fun. Sitting around at 2 AM watching Killer Klowns From Outer Space or something similar is truly one of life's little pleasures.

Having to get up at the crack of dawn the next day to go to work after doing so would be a bit of a pain I suppose but you can hardly blame that on the late night movie.

15. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Home, not at work, TG, but it is horribly hot - it was 85 at 8:30 and the temp is expected to hit 100 again today. So I am doing the power using tasks as early as I can - running washer and dryer as I babble here - hoping to shut down all but A/c by lunchtime at request of TVA. Actually they want me to hike up the thermostat too but I'm not going to put it up as high as they want.

Back to school, eh? I always kind of liked that but it got more complicated as I got older and the stakes kept rising.

I'll be back to school, in a way, at the end of September and the second week in October for major continuing ed events. At least only attendance is expected. I hope I'll enjoy them but if I don't, no exams or evaluations need be passed.

Babble, babble, toil and trouble.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    If only the late night movies were like that JSBB. No, the crap they had on was a cheesy 80's action movie. Very lame. :bad:

In other news...next quarter is going to suck. Microeconomics and Group Dynamics. Ick. :nono: :rolling:

17. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I always wanted to be a Critter hunter...

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Apparently it was just fine since you watched it. ;)

The in-laws are ragging on us about the mice. Yeah, it's all *our* fault. :rolleyes:

19. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Gah, just did the garden, now my hands are sore from the vibrations :(

20. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Ha ha! I got dismissed from jury duty! Now I can take my trip to Oregon. :D We're driving 16 hours each way for only 2 days up there but it should be worth it, especially if I can convince my wife that we should move there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.