1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The annual barbecu went well. Had a visit with many family and friends, some I don't see much more than once a year.

Last night I found myself wide awake from 1:15 am to shortly after 4 am. Before Mom left for church without me, she left some instructions. I rolled over and went back to sleep. If I has slept like that last night, I'd have gone to the 8 am meeting I was supposed to be at...

And to make today longer than it needed to be, I ended up baling straw for most of the afternoon...

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Weeeeeeeeeee! :roll: :spin: :rolling:

I slept for 13 hours, woke up and drank a lot of caffine. :bigeyes: This is the first weekend in a while where I actually feel like my body has recovered. :rolling:

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    ...Your mind however has become addicted to Caffine.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What's your point? I've been addicted to Mt. Dew for almost a decade now! :rolleyes: :rolling:

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Mmm...Mt. Dew :yum:

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm reminded of a Dolly Parton joke with this talk of Mt. Dew.

7. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Saber, VT is a pretty place, and though it's cold in the winter, the winter sports are awesome. The college is supposed to be pretty good, too.

Morning all. I am working and so can only babble briefly. Bye.

8. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@Disciple
    Well, then; all the more reason to start weaning yourself off of the stuff! :p

And @k:
    :skeptic:
    Why...oh right - Regatta Day. AFAIK, the only statutory holiday in the whole *BLEEP*ing world that depends on the weather (if it's too rainy or windy for the races to be held, the whole day is postponed to the first day of suitable weather, store/office-closures included!)

Add to that, I'll have been working for five, long, humid, feeling-like-I'm-being-more-taken-for-granted-than-gravity, days with a new manager who's still trying to find her way in a different store (she's nice, and helpful, but she's definitely not in a 'take charge' mode yet). :nolike:

"...but I'm not bitter." - John Nunziata (or at least put into his mouth by Royal Canadian Air Farce often) :D

And finally, to keep things random: If dental x-rays are totally safe, why does the dentist run out of the room before taking one? :hmm:

[ July 30, 2007, 18:28: Message edited by: jaded empath ]

9. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

back to work today.friday,the g.d. 300 broke,so i had to set up my 350 on those g.d. ford gears.i HATE running ford gears.and i know it will be at least a week before they fix the 300,so i'll be stuck running those miserable things.i need to pick new lottery numbers.i hate to change them.i know as soon as i do,the old numbers will win.but i've played the same numbers for 20 years,and have never won more than $100,and that was over a decade ago.i'm usually lucky to win $5.maybe it's time to change.but i hate change......

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm going to see the simpsons movie tonight, can't wait!

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    So far I havn't failed any subjects for the semester. This is a good sign.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

How can I get people to comment on my blog? Or even just read it for that matter?

I'm not begging for anyone here to do so, just asking for a bit of advertising help. :p

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Post a link here?

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, the north Florida wildfires are officially contained. Despite the amount of real estate burned, no homes were destroyed, and the worst injury was a sprained ankle. Not bad, IMO. I'm not sure about anything south of Alachua county, as that's as far south as the report I read was counting. One more good rainstorm and we'll be back up to normal rain levels, too. Sat my area broke its rainfall record by over an inch. Yay rain.

I've been busy this past week, working extra hours and getting ready to fly to Washington DC on Thursday.

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

At this time I have 4 of the 5 currently printed Canadian currencies in my wallet. The only one missing is the $5. I guess Haying season isn't all bad...

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Gnarff, you've even got the 50 Squillion Million Bazillion dollar one they print up there?

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

post something scandalous or interesting in the topic ;) by the time people see it isn't related, they'll already be on the page :p

18. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

GAH!

Why the hell do women have to be so hard to understand!?!

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    A bit different ways of thinking. Often mutually intelligible, but sometimes not. :p ;)

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

How are you gentlemen!! All your base are belong to us. You are on your way to destruction. :borg:

How did you find my secret printing room!?! :confused: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.