1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    WooHoo! I BS'ed my way from an 'F' (49%) to a solid 'B' in one week in my insanely difficult physics class! :banana:

How ever did I manage such a feat? Easy, I did two research papers instead of just one (filling 3-5 pages for me is a piece of cake), the research paper was worth 15% of my overall grade, and she cut me a deal that if I did two, she'd give me an additional 15% since the class doesn't allow for participation points. So 2 papers added 30% to my lousy 39%, and the five weeks of late homework filled in the rest of the gap. :D

She told me that if I bomb the final next week, she's going to be very mad at me...so I've been thinking of failing on purpose. :shake: The final is only worth 10% of my grade...and I was aiming for a 'C' anyway. Maybe I'll use the scantron answer sheet's "bubbles" to spell out something. I love tormenting my poor teacher. :p :rolling:

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I broke Firefox, but people fixed it for me.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

goin back to the club tom night. i hope it's a good night

4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I'm at work, bored. I found out that I had not heard from my boyfriend in fours days because his phone decided to go blitzo on him. This man has no luck with phones.
    The weather here has been hot. Very hot. I'm used to heat, but this has got even me running for the air conditioning and large amounts of water. I'm looking forward to days that are only 92F with heat indexes that are only 102-103F.

[ August 19, 2007, 21:38: Message edited by: Stefanina ]

5. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Defragging is flipping boring

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yeah. Get a third party program for that. They're loads faster.

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I just had a 'scotch tour' and tried some 6 brands, and 3 sorts of bourbon, including rye. :thumb:

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Pumped for the concert on Tuesday. I just hope I can get that last ticket spoken for...

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Caught 4 more mice this weekend. They're hanging out behind the fridge. I keep trying to bribe them to go upstairs so the in-laws will finally call an effing exterminator, but nooooo!

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

went to the gym thursday and my joints STILL hurt, arg.

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Is it just me or do I have nothing to say? Probably a sign that I need to get off my rear end and DO something with my spare time I guess, though a lack of wet weather gear and transport makes it difficult to do anything when it's raining so much my backyard has become a swimming pool... :idea: Gonna go swimming out back!

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

A new page! A new page!

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That was odd...the sound my stomach just made actually sounded like someone demanding "FOOD!" :skeptic:

In other news, we've got our work's summer party to go to today. The place it's at has bumper boats, 2 go-cart tracks, laser tag, mini-golf, a huge rock climbing wall, and a giant arcade. It's a kid's dream come true...but that's ok. It's better than nothing. :rolling:

14. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Dragon3, Tennessee has its good things, but at the moment it's just hot, hot, hot. TVA is still breaking its own power use records day after day. And the drought is unbelievable. The stream by my house has dried up: no waterfall. (Of course, when it's there, and the little waterfall is there, that's a reason to like Tennessee, isn't it? Get a little perspective here, self.)

Saber, welcome home. Glad you survived the trip.

Kuemper, sorry about the mice. Sounds like an exterminator is going to be the only solution. Maybe you should get some no kill traps and start releasing them in your in-law's spaces on the sly :evil:

ION, no use trying to go to Ktown today because I75 southbound has been shut down by a tractor trailer fire involving a load of furniture that damaged the pavement. And me with a major meeting that way tomorrow. Guess it's backcountry roads and twice the travel time, or more, since here backcountry means very narrow two lane mountain trails.

Oh, well, here in the land of babble the road's always clear, the temperature's always moderate, the background music always rocks.

Babble on.

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Playing Golf with me father this afternoon! It'll be me first game ever so I expect my score to be pretty high, but anyway, GOLF! Wooo-hoo! I begin school Thursday not so woo-hoo.

Edit: It's begening to be cold here, yesterday we had 11 C (51 F) all day long, I had to wear a sweater at work. Autumn is near! :p I'm happy really, I had enough of that summer crap with its unbearable hot temperatures. Presently it is 15 C (59 F)

[ August 20, 2007, 15:57: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I bet the in-laws will sing a different tune f you toss the caught mice in their spaces... :evil:

Still hot here. Found out the pet rat I boarded with a friend died while I was gone. :(

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Golf was a blast, I had a lot of fun!

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

A little bummed out. The Concert scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled. I didn't ask why, I just called the guy that might have been going with me and let him know the bad news...

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

crap, dont have money in my wallet this morn.. wtf happened lasnyt?

20. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i know ten has good days and bad.i lived there for 9 years.it gets hot,but it can't match the humidity of this god-cursed florida.and it's been very hot here,too.i've heard about the draught.my step-son still lives there.in dyer.i still wish i was there.really,i wish i was almost anywhere than florida

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.