1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #94 (aka the Cesspool of Inanity)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

*Mumble grumble* I'm so broke I'm on the verge of not getting wasted tomorrow.

I did get wasted yesterday, though.

2. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Someone give me a good reason to scribble up a new character sheet for my Sorcerer.. I just can't find the will to do it.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Because! Is that a sufficient answer?

4. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Nah, my DM tried using that one on me. I'm such a lazy git.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'll do it. I love rolling up new characters.

6. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    He's not a new character, I just REALLY need to re-write his sheet. It looks like it's been strapped to the front of a tank in Iraq for the last 6 months.

7. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I'm sleepy. I want to go home and vegetate on the couch for awhile. Good thing the workday's almost over.

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Man, I suck at console gaming...LOL If it's on a PC, I'm okay. The second you put one of those 3,000 button controllers in my hand, I lose it. I died, a lot...LOL But it was still fun. The labs have projector screens, so we had big screen graphics. Good thing too, since there were 4 players per console.
    Oh yes, and pizza, I must not forget lots of pizza was involved, too.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Mouse just jumped on hubby's feet tonight. :grr:

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

About 36 hours until the Annual Chicken Barbecue at our place. I guess the trend is catching on as we couldn't find chicken on special anywhere this year...

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well the big switch over is done aye? Cool, I only tried to log on twice while it was down, not bad at all.

Bought a new gas grill today, only took me about 2 1/2 hours to put it together. There were a lot of parts to crew together. The steaks were very good, we had to try it out you know.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What are you impling? :hmm:

Homework sucks too... :rolling:

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

/me slaps self

Should not have stayed up til 3, especially since I need to wake up in 2 hours.

14. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    With the big switchover, i've decided to start posting more.. Y'all have been warned.

15. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me covers CJ's keyboard with sticky toffee

16. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Argh, last day of vacation, I wake up at 5:45 AM and can't go back to sleep. Go figure.

I virtuously walked every day of vacation except the days I was driving 8 hours. I am grumpy now and may not walk today.

Ah, well. Good morning, anyway, and babble on.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

*cast Sleep*

The basement flooded yesterday. The cold water line to the washer broke and sprayed water everywhere. Joyous.

18. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Thanks, Kuemper, but I was out of range or something. So I gave up and went for a walk at the city park at 7:30 and by 8:30 it was filthy hot and humid already. But yay me for walking!

19. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I think my liver is gonna kill me soon. Drunk huge amounts on Wednesday night, and i was meant to rest this weekend, but it looks like im going out for an all weekend bender :(

20. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

we haven't seen a snake in a month,but now we hear rats gnawing away under the trailer.i guess i'll have to throw some rat poison under there again.and where are all the little green tree frogs?our yard is usually crawling with them.i haven't seen one all year.and i want them hanging around.they eat their weight in mosquitoes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.