1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #94 (aka the Cesspool of Inanity)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Someone needs a new pet. ;)

2. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Rained here for about 10 minutes last night. Other counties got half an inch - not us.
    In other news: I am going to eat pizza for lunch. I will regret it later, but sometimes, I just gotta have it.
    Am toying with the idea of relearning German. College was a very long time ago, though, so maybe this is not a good idea.

3. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Woohoo, passed with distinction for the entire BA cycle. :D On to MA.

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    @Revmaf: Well, as far as I recall, you live in a "dry" county. :grin: :p

@Uytuun: Congrats!! :banana:

5. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I'm trying to think of something witty to say but I am failing miserably.

@revmaf - eating pizza is never a bad idea in my book, regardless of the consequences.

6. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Raining HARD today. :nolike: Usually doesn't happen here; drizzle is our main source of precipitation.

My voice is still coming and going, since I can't afford to take any more time off work, and my work *demands* that I speak with customers, thus not giving it a chance to rest and recover. :(

I'd thought of something very profound to say here when I was at work, but I've since forgotten it; I hate that. :o

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    You could always try alternating between "mmm" "mmhmm" "uh-huh" "uh-uh"

or a variety of other non speaking sounds :)

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Mom has liver cancer. I hope she dies soon because there is nothing she can take to block the pain. My sister told me not to call since Mom is either passed out or babbling incoherantly. Plus, Dad makes too much money for Medicare and Mom's Blue Cross won't cover hospice/skilled care.

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

My back has been sore since overdoing it with hay days early this week. Hopefully I can get a Chiropractor appointment early next week.

10. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

That's not good :(

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    My new cat has a fasicanition with speaker boxes. He always attackes them in the morning.

Strange...

Edit: Gem change ;)

[ July 07, 2007, 07:19: Message edited by: The Magister ]

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    *yawn*

I almost called in "sick" because I didn't want to get out of bed. About an hour before my alarm went off, I had just settled in to the perfect spot in bed, and I didn't want to move.

Nirvana is a giant fluffy bed! :sleep: :rolling:

13. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm sorry Kuemp :(

14. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Kuemper, I'm truly sorry to hear that! :(

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Take care folks! Today is 7/7/07!

16. jaded empath Gems: 20/31

Veteran

#777 - one block down from The Beast. ;)

I'm really sorry for you and your mother, K. I...I really don't know what to say about this that could help. :o

Maybe just that I hope this turns out in the best way possible for everyone involved.

Oh, in other news - I remembered what I was thinking about at work the other day:

"If it's the refrain of a song, why do we sing it so often in the tune? ;) "

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Kuemper, I...I don't know what to say...I'm sorry for you and your mother, I hope she'll be in peace...Maybe one thing, be there with her as much as you still can...I know it'll be painful, but it might be better than to feel guilty of not being there...perhaps...

18. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Kuemper, how terrible. You will all be in my thoughts.

Dinsdale, there were consequences, but I lived with them. Just wish we were closer to REAL pizza instead of the ubiquitous American franchises (though they are better than the frozen stuff at the grocery store).

Montresor, ha ha, yes, it is indeed a dry county. All the way around.

I am at work and need to get back to it, but happy weekend to all those who don't work these days and those who do as well.

19. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

you have my sincere sympathy,kuemper.i feel bad for you and your family.i guess there can be no good outcome,so i'm really lost for words now,but i'll say a prayer for you

20. jaded empath Gems: 20/31

Veteran

Well, it doesn't look quite so rainy today as it did yesterday - I might walk to work, after all...

EDIT: waitaminute - when did my gem change? :confused: Shows you how attentive I am here :heh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.