1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #93

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    To go back to life without broadband? Now that is a horrible thought.

2. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Man, I woke up at 0400 this morning to take my Mother to the airport and now I can't get back to sleep. The wife and kids are in "slumber land" and I am watching a movie while I wish I was watching the insides of my eyelids.

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Wiley, you need to watch a boring movie, or read a boring book. Try a textbook on quantum mechanics or something like that. If that can't make you :sleep: nothing can.

4. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Sorry, I don't know who up here took it, but I wanna give it back to you; when steam is forming on my SKIN (no, not sweat; I licked some drops sliding down my face) it's too dang humid!

Well, actually working seemed to clear up the sore neck I had on my day off. :skeptic:

5. Wiley One Gems: 8/31

@Montresor

You're right. I just finished watching Pan's Labyrinth and that did not put me to sleep.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You know how eating a pound of raw cookie dough sounds like such a good idea? :shake: Not with spritz cookie dough. All they are are air. Oh, the gas. The gurgling can be heard through *walls*! It's not painful, though, for which I'm grateful.

7. Wiley One Gems: 8/31

A pound of cookie dough!?! You must be joking. Your poor tummy.....

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    The mere thought of it gives me abdominal pain.

9. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Another long weekend for me this week. Cool! :banana:

In other news...uh, there is no news. Absolutely none. Naught. That leads me to question why I am still writing since there...

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    About 3 hours to prom. Apparently I should be really excited about now.

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Fear is the mind-killer

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    quote of the day: Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.
    -E. Joseph Crossman

13. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Felinoid, lying down flat isn't the best way to recover from reflux - prop yourself up somehow.

Hot, hot, hot here.

At home all I have is dl which is why I babble at work, though I am very conscientious about not doing it for long, tee hee.

In other news, my smoke detector decided to announce its battery was dying at about 4:00 this morning, which meant I had to wake up, get up, climb the step stool, take out the battery - I was going to head back to bed but I was so thoroughly awake by that time I went ahead and replaced the battery too. Hate it when I get waked up at that hour, which is about the time I finally get soundly asleep.

Oh, well. Kind of like WO's airport trip without the scenery.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Man, I've never slept so well of my entire f****** life!

Guess there are advantages to live in a small town in the middle of nowhere... folks are real friendly, the town is really freakingly quiet, there are lots of forest and a river plus a waterfall two minutes away from where I live - Not to mention housing costs have been reduced by roughly 100$ per month, electricity and heating is included in the price, and we have one more room! Even fully equipped, this apartment costs less than my former one! I do not miss all the brouhaha of a big city at all.

Now, if only Bell Stupidity could setup some digital cells up here... analog does the job, but sounds pretty bad and litteraly eats through my battery in two days max, usually one and a half and worst case, one day.

15. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    And now for something completely different:

A man with a tape recorder up his nose.

16. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I love it. MPFC always brightens my day. :lol:

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

OMG, Nfld is having a second nice day in a row! :eek: It's sunny and warm out! I have the windows open and it smells like a banana plantation outside.

18. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Nothing like a little vacation to make you unplug from World of Warcraft for a while, but I think I am having withdrawl pains. My friend and his wife quit playing and she mailed me the 2000 gold she had saved up, right before we left for a week, and I have been planning on how to spend it the whole trip.

It's so bad I even considered going out and buying a video card for my father-in-laws PC jsut so I can play, the wife threatened bodily harm at that point though.

@Kuemper I didn't know that bananas grew that far north. Glad to hear that it's thawing out a little anyways.

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Yesterday was an excellent day.

I got a pay raise.
    And my birthday party was a success and lasted till 6am.
    I got cards for an instrumental Beastie Boys concert.
    I got a nice bottle of Aberlour cask strength scotch.
    I bought enough beer
    I won't need to cook tomorrow.
    I got an antquarium.
    I got a hangover :1eye:

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Antquarium seems like great fun. :D

And I'm numb. :( Like literally...still from the vaccination, I think. It's only on the right side of my body...I'm scared, I need my pinky to type...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.