1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #93

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So did I... :lol:

My back hurts. But at least I got our other car running. Now we just need to sell it. :hmm: :rolling:

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Still cold here! Anyone would be forigven for thinkinwe're almost at the middle of winter or something... :coffee:

Bucketloads would help actually

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Haha! Pizza and coffee for breakfast!

4. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Su-Do-Ku is too addictive!

Frickin mothers, get you addicted to the really bad things they do...

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Including DOS?

Next time I can get to Wal-mart, it's poison time.

6. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Well, he didn't wr....ooooh. :skeptic:

Interesting - even though he bought the code from some other programmer, he did 'dump it on the market'...hmm - I'd have to agree, if for no other reason that "640kb should be enough for anybody." :lol:

:whoa: Okay, what'd he do now? :idea: Oh! You mean the mice, okaaaay... *phew* :rolleyes:

In Heath News, I was feeling great this morning, but as noon rolled past, my sinuses started getting a little congested, and I'm feeling a little short of breath; I dunno if I'll be able to work, but I *want* to, since one of our chicken cooks left for a trade apprenticeship - I don't wanna leave them short-handed.

Not to mention the upcoming paycheck will suck already for missing a day-and-a-half of work. :(

And lying in bed is BOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGG! :grr:

Buuut, the weather is gonna be light rain all afternoon and night, my folks' van is in the shop so they can't give me a lift, I can't afford to take anymore cabs, and it's about a half-hour walk through cold drizzle to or from work. :(

I'd better call and let them know I'm not in shape to work. :( Maybe they can get someone.

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Mmmmm, and putting fresh blueberries into bluberry yogurt (no fat of course :p ) taste wicked good... I don't like the "fruit on the bottom" type yogurt because the fruit is old and weird, but I like adding it myself.

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    re : low-fat foods.

I like most low fat stuff, except milk. Skimmed or semi-skimmed milk is just gross. Full Fat! :thumb:

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Haven't tried many low-fat (or similar) foods/drinks but I do know I can't stand the taste of any milk unless it's full fat! And I don't see the point in low fat yoghurt/ice cream etc...

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Urgermanisch macht Spaß. Did you know "herdjaz" is the ancient germanic word for "deer"? Incidentally the sound is similar to the Dutch diminutive "hertjes", but then gangsta style. Cute. :p

Semi-skimmed all the way. :p

11. Ragusa

Media:
    :roll: :spin: Just returned from a Beastie Boys concert :roll: :spin:

It was really cool except for some idiots in the audience in listening range. I do not like folks badmouthing one of my favourite bands when I see them in concert. Top comment was: 'The folks over there are the ones who really want to see the band' which prompted me to ask them what they're doing here then if that is so :rolleyes: Surprisingly, they got the hint.

I explained a guy who wanted to sell me tickets for an outrageous price that he is really lucky - he could go to the concert twice, or invite some cool girl. But no, he only had Mammon on his mind - because, unbelievably, he wanted to sell *both* cards! :eek: Imagine that! :eek:

On my way back I met a guy who had been waiting to see them for ten years, travelled four hours by train to see them, and was drunk and overwhelmed. And he held the view that probably 'Paul's Boutique' is their best album and 'looking down a barrel of a gun' is the best song on the album. Soo true. Good luck on the way back!

Yes, I had fun :D

12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Viel Glueck, Utyuun! (that's about all of the German I remember from my studies over a decade ago)

All this sleeping-during-the-day is messing with my body clock; it's almost 9pm and I wanna get clerical stuff done when all the 'straight' people have been off work for four hours now. :nolike:

I have to make a payment on a loan by tomorrow, but I'll have to walk to the nearest ATM and it's expected to have more throughout the night and into tomorrow, and my dear, dear Nurse Nightingale of a wife is starting to come down with a cold of her own, so I don't want to ask her to run the errand... :(

I suppose this wouldn't be so bad if I'd ever gotten off my hind end and gotten my bank account set up for PC banking, but that'd screw up the benefits I have now - a legacy account from decades ago when ATMs were new and I have NO monthly fees, or any limits on debit transactions; if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm already sick of minty gum after 5 pieces.

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

620 bales of hay to unload in the morning and about 820 more minimum to handle then the first cutting is done.

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I snezed 10 times in 1 min. :heh:

Now that's out of the way, I need a new computer game.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hmm. Why does that remind me of toothpaste? Oh yeah, mint.

Mint sucks and is overrated. Get the hint, manufacturers. I'm sick of mint toothpaste. I'm sick of mint mouthwash. I'm sick of mint gum.

Oh yeah... there were one palatable Whitening Expressions flavor like that orange one - it was good. Guess what, DISCONTINUED. I also remember Tropica Exotica, which would have been a great flavour too, but NO, instead we're stuck with a crappy tasting lemon flavored toothpaste. Oh yeah, that vanilla one was great... if it wasn't for the fact that it's vanilla mint.

And while I'm on the subject of toothpaste, am I the only one who's sick and tired of the teeth whitening trend?

17. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    All I remember are swear words and I don't think I'm allowed to post them here :lol:

18. Ragusa

Media:
    Shell, you could PM me and I give you all the ones you don't know in return :1eye:

:roll: Schnapszahl! This is my 5555th post! :roll:

[ June 24, 2007, 12:29: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    All this hate towards mint.....

Maybe I should hide my two bottles of Ice101 and my bulk pack of Stride gum. :bad:

If you don't like mint toothpaste, IIRC there's a cinnemon flavored kind, as well as other flavors. :rolling:

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I like mint most of the time, but when it's the same flavor of mint, it gets old. Believe it or not, there *is* a difference between spearmint and peppermint. :jawdrop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.