1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #91

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Well, anyone ELSE wanna take me for granted?
    (work sucks in the infinitesimal chance ye hadn't figured that out already - anytime some bigwig or health inspector is coming to visit, I always end up working the night before and have to 'shine everything up' :nolike: )

Got a doctor's appt. next Friday to start checking this hearing stuff out...I also wanna ask her why, this past winter, my usual seasonal eczema only has affected one of my hands instead of both... :skeptic:

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Darn it Daie! This aint the quote game... It's not 40K: Dawn of War is it?

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Its ok, random babbling can include the occasional quote - its in the book of rules.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I wish I had the interest to finish my Kivan romance. Even taking 6 months away from BG2, I'm a bit yawny with it.

/me CTRL+Y's the next poster

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Damn, Forgot the Laundry again...

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Blah. Guess what? The suffocatingly humid summer has begun. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Grrrr.... looks like it's time to hook up the AC once again... stupid summer, I hate you. If I could get my hands on a night shift job again, summer will be less of a pain.

7. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hmmm. Uni is finally getting harder. Looks like there might be some sleepless nights coming up trying to finish assignments.

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Great....now the big toe on my right foot has an ingrown toenail. I had surgery on my other foot a few years ago for the same reason...which led to the "freak toe" I now have. Not sure I'm willing to do a repeat of that again. But on the other hand, my toe is seriously killing me, as I sit here...it hurts even worse just walking around normally with shoes one. When I went on break tonight, my sock had a nice patch of blood and pus right where my toe is. :eek:

If any of you have ever had ingrown toenail surgery...I'm sure you can understand why I'm hesitant to do a repeat. :bad: :rolling:

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My wrist is giving me much pain... think it's RSI. :D

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Been there myself, Kitrax. Had surgery on both big toes a while back. They are better now, but the recovery period afterwards was awful (especially when I was told the wrong thing to do :mad: ).

Probably what I should have done. Ah well.

11. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Just found out that Xavier Rudd is releasing a new album on the 2nd of June and The White Stripes are releasing another on the 19th :banana:

12. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Yayness. I get to go home after being exiled for two years in Japan. I know that it's a great country but you can only do so much when you can't speak the local language. I even tried to learn but couldn't wrap my head around the vowels. Anyway I get to GO HOME!! :)

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Back to BG methinks.

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Fufufu! Yawn, that was a good sleep. Back to it, I think!

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah....I think I'll keep my comments to myself on this one. :p

Less than 2 hours of work left! :banana: :rolling:

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow Day off? What to do? Study for my philosophy and world cinema. Meh... Krzysztof Kieślowski and Idrissa Ouedraogo kicks ass. That is all.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Is it finals week across the globe? Only 1 of my comics is updated and that's because the artist has no life!

18. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Ack! I don't believe it! My friend turned on me while we were attacking our other friend -both aimed at my head too.. -_-'' At least my clothes weren't that wet haha. I swear, when we go for paintball one day she's gonna get it! Mwahahaha! *^____^* Was fun though despite the fact that other people were looking at us funny. Heh, my friend came to join in but he picked up an empty water gun hahaha (so then he tried hiding behind my chair..-_-'' )

19. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Yay, Arahar. I visited Japan for just a few days and it was clear I was Not From Around There.

Cloudy, humid, maybe rainy later.

Babble.

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just plugged in my old NES! That thing has go Composite output?! Marvelous! Ahh Super Mario Bros, Mario, Zelda, Ice Hockey, Final Fantasy I, Mega Man. Memories, 8-bit memories :p

What's that? Oh yeah, studying... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.