1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Just had two wisdom teeth extracted, obtaining six days of medical leave at home!

Yes!

Six days free from the stupidity of the Singapore Armed (and anal retentive) Forces!

:bigeyes:

The 25th of August marks the end of my incarceration in the friggin' army. Beware world!

*cue evil laughter sound clip*

:evil:

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Irony! I also have one extracted and another one to join it soon. As a result I'm nicely intoxicated at this very moment with the mixture of antibiotics, cover medicines, painkillers, alcohol and coffee. Plus a night without sleep. Oh, my grandmother has just come - there's going to be another coffee round :coffee:

3. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] I'M BACK!!!

I returned from vacation last night. I was soooooooo very tired I slept for about 15 hours. :sleep:
    It was a Boy Scouting camp.
    But it was great and fun...even if I did all the kitchen chores the last 4 days :eek: :mad: :( . But I had a good company. :)

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The 25th of August marks the end of my forced-upon Finland 'holiday'. Wheppee. Oh well. Atleast we have internet there.

5. Volsung Gems: 14/31

YAY! My dad just came back from shopping with a digital camera! I 'm testing it right now... :D

6. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

YAY!Going to vacation tomorrow!Whohoooo!
    ***babble***

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Speaking of groundhogs, there was an article in the paper about a man who tried to kill one by sticking a quarter-stick of dynamite into its burrow. He ended up losing three fingers of one hand and severely damaging the other two, but the groundhog was unharmed. Moron!

Hey - this is my 1,000th post! Hooray for me! :roll:

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Congratulations on spamming your way to 1000. It's good to see that even those with avatars still care about their post count.

9. Volsung Gems: 14/31

You're still talking about this groundhog thing? You guys are unbelievable!

@Khelben: Bye bye and have fun! :wave: :)

10. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

HEY MAN!! "The Groundhog thing" as you put it is a VERY interesting topic, so buzz off!!

Haha, no just kiddin' Alex, couldn't help myself there :roll:

11. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

[​IMG] does anyone know an another word for Groundhog? In swedish or norwegian maybe?

12. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I've just heard about this on the news, so I may as well let of some steam here:

I'm as big a fan of AC/DC as there is. But what hell kind of sicko parents take their 9 day old baby to an AC/DC concert? That's just plain callous!

13. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Another word for "Groundhog" is "Woodchuck", but sorry, it's english still. ;)

14. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Like in Ducktales, the junior Woodchuck guide :D

But in latin then?

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Everything has a Latin name. If you want a latin and french name to groundhogs look at that site Aragorn II gave. I'm guessing there's a french name there atleast, considering it is in french.

16. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I'm sorry that I made everyone in the chatroom mad last night with copy-paste. I tried to paste one website's address there, but it pasted ten lines from chat log. :(

I'm a technical moron, as I've said before.

17. Volsung Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] Hmmm... Yes, I read this conversation. I must admit it was very funny. Weddings and proposals. I wish I was there.
    I still LMAO! :lol:

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Yup, that was hilarious.

Almost time for the end of another babble...

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yes, two more posts and someone is going to exercise arbitrary power over this poor thread ;)

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Wahee! Next to last post is my claim to fame! :lol: Well, it's the closest I've ever got to first post :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.