1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

I'm almost at my 2 year mark on the boards! Whoa! Maybe I should start posting

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

It's 1:30 in the morning here, I should probably get some sleep or something but I'm not actually tired.

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Groundhog Day was a good movie.

What if God isn't really omnipotent? What if he's just been around for so long, he knows everything?

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I remember that movie, that's the one where the persons day keeps repeating over and over again, right?

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Right. Definitely a fun flick.

Pleas note tht I'm resolutely NOT spamming my way to my fourth digit... although I suppose that's a matter of opinion! ;) :roll:

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yeah, sure it is.

Anyways, my parents are coming home tonight. Sucks.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

How long where they away for?
    I'm trying to convince my parents at the moment to let me stay at home when the rest of the family goes on holiday.

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

'eeeeeeeeeeey...

God DAYAMN, yesterday was one SWEET ASS DAY.

My second week of work, I'm now actually starting to fit in, and not see it is a cheap imitation of hell. Plus, there was hardly any work for me to do, AND I didn't screw anything up.

I got home, my Dad had just come back from the US, bringing with him a Minidisc player which he bought for me FOR NO REASON!! Not only is this exactly what I wanted, it also means I have £150 odd of my own money to spend on whatever the hell I want! To top it off, he even brought back some sweet sweet Oreos which I crammed down my gullet before going to the best party ever!

The hostess had been drinking since four o'clock, and the rest of us got there at seven. Half an hour later, she collapsed, and the evening just went downhill from there. While I carried her into the kitchen and was puked all over in gratitude, the music was turned right up and the booze started a-flowin'. I eventually sorted her out and took her upstairs to get some sleep, where she asked for a certain young man by the name of James X. I had heard about him before, but never met him. Let me tell you, he is a DUUDE. He is abso-freakin'-lutely hilarious. So anyways, he went upstairs, and the two of them started eating each others faces. Bounding down the stairs, I was confronted with utter chaos. Some people were climbing on the shed and drunkenly hurling themselves into the swimming pool, others were just randomly making out with anyone, some were having a bread-war. One individual found a seive and put on his head, running around and pointing at it. Being a tee-totaller, I didn't drink a drop, but watching these guys was just so funny I went REAALLY high, and everyone just spent three hours going insane. I remember about three of us having hysterics because we could see the moon. It was probably the first party I went to where I didn't seek out comfort in women :D , and enjoyed it soo much more than usual. That was such an amazing day!!!

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Everyone who hasn't yet, please go to SS and vote in my newest poll sticky.

10. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Me thinks that is a result of being a weak 'person/ality.'

12. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Thanks Aragorn II for the pic of a groundhog. Now i know, yay :thumb: :D :grin:

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I think it looks like a crossover between a mouse and a hamster...

14. Lady Lexi Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Since when was a mouse that big and spikey? I think it looks like a hedgehog so therefore it must be a hedgehog. :D lol

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It looks like a mini Capybara (sp)

I want one of those as a pet!

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Hmm, Barcelona was fun, the people weren't nice, but it was still fun. :D

17. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Or maybe a hedgehog smashed onto the ground? GROUNDhog.... Yes, it makes sense... :D

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Have you seen the evening fountain show in front of Royal Palace?

19. Rotku

Yeah, the groundhog looks like a hedgehog apart from its' face.

20. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

So...tired...can't post....but what I'm I doing?

Posting

Oh yeah

too tired.....

Note: this was the result of a beserk tiredness... and I have no idea what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.