1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #89

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Oh, it's getting summer already. Been waking up the last days from the daylight; didn't need my alarm clock.

Mental note: Close curtains to sleep longer on the weekend.

2. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Got a Naruto keyring with Kakashi on it. ^^ I don't really know the other two ninjas also dangling from it. Che, I wish it was just Kakashi. -_- Also got a Gon keychain and a Byakuya keychain. Byakuya is cool!

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Well I'm going to say that C&C 3 was a huge dissapointment. To short, to easy and... Aliens??? What the hell were they thinking? :nolike:

4. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Aww my friend was going to show me this Kakashi game, but the link doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Too bad. It sounded very interesting. :angel:

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Killing time before I go out tonight.

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Aww.... My BG II isn't working again.
    No, I'm not going to buy a new one, this one's my third :(
    This is the reason No-CD cracks should be legal!

7. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Geh. Time's ticking and I don't think I can make the 500th post this time *sniff sniff* Noo...

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I dreamt that I become amnesiac because a spotlight fell down on my head on today's set. :mommy: I hope it isn't a premonition, it's friday the 13th afterall.

I remember the time when BOM didn't had the quick reply thingy.

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

The Mortal Kombat Annhilation movie sucks. +_+ Sub-Zero should put his mask back on and Raiden should wear his hat!

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Murble gurble.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Exactly, Shell. Exactly.

I dreamt Rick Mercer was in a hot tub interviewing some political bigwig. The interview wasn't going well because of a loud party in the next hot tub. Rick got out, went over and pulled a privacy curtain. There was Stephane Dion, surrounded by 10 bikini clad hottie women.

Rick: Stephane Dion, what are you doing here?
    Stephane: <thick Quebec accent> I am showing these ladies why the Liberal party is putting the "uh, huh, huh" back in Canada!

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Getting close to the 500th post. Maybe we can make it before the Aussies wake up. Heh heh heh heh :evil:

I shot this picture yesterday and added it as my desktop background.

13. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    We had a bad windstorm here yesterday. It caused lots of power outages all over the area. We left the bedroom window open yesterday and there was so much dirt in the room when we got home that you could practically grow corn in there. Had to spend the evening cleaning it all up. :(

On a positive note, the weekend is almost here! What's even better is that tomorrow night I get to go to my first race in over a month. Life is good!

14. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I think tonight I'll go and acquire a hangover.

I don't mind hangovers, really. Actually I kind of enjoy them.

15. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Damnit, I have been drafted and now have to serve my time in Lapinjärvi. Civil-service. Not that bad, except that Lapinjärvi is a small country-side town and has pretty much nothing to do at weekends. On top of that, the place where I'm staying restricts access to computers, which is just boring.

I have a long weekend ahead... Two of them, in fact, before I can get back to work.

16. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    ^Why do Finnish people always post in pairs? :p
    (Actually I'm the third so make it "in groups")

Because + [punchline] *rimshot*

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I should not have stayed up so late last night. Now I feel groggy, and I have chores I need to do... ergh.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I can't find that new Cingular commercial where the little girl talks only in chat speak. :bang:

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I'm for the first time wearing shorts this year! It's officially summer now.

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I have bangs, weehee, new hair equals fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.