1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #89

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Well my Easter holiday has sucked huge amounts of something very foul and disgusting :(

I have had 1 day to myself and am due to have another very soon (although I have homework to do during it)....this is out of 2 weeks, I'm so nackered and damn well stressed.

Last night I had the weirdest thing happen, I remember getting up out of bed (I hadn't been asleep) to get a drink, and then I don't remember anything...the next thing I remember was waking up in my chair, I didn't even go get my drink. I don't like not remembering things, my memories bad enough without bits of my life going missing.

Anyway I could rant on forever about how sucky my life has gotten, but I'll leave it at that. On a lighter note I finally got around to buying Shadow of the Collosus for the PS2, and its A-mazing, awesome...loving it every second I play it :D

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Saber - From experience, just tell the therapist what he/she wants you to say. It'll buy you time to figure yourself out for yourself. I tried therapy a couple times, ending up in a cycle of:

Therapist: Why are you here?
    Me: I'm depressed and need some help.
    Therapist: What do you want me to do for you?
    Me: Uh, help me?
    Therapist: Help you with what?
    Me: If I knew that, I wouldn't be here.

You might find Eliza just as "helpful".

3. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Don't be so quick to dismiss therapy, I know a good deal of people who'd most likely be six feet under if it wasn't for therapy. If you're honest and straightforward with whoever you're seeing it can be quite productive (I'm not someone who's speaking without experience as an out-patient). Living without being "fixed" just becomes more and more miserable as life goes on (college is when the bottom drops out for most), you'll thank yourself more likely then not, down the road, if you get help now.

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Commissair: "If you will not fight, then you will serve on the fireing line!"

I executed a lot of men during my campain... Cowards! :evil:

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Wow, missed a lot of spam.

Bad schedule!

/me punishes Crackberry

/me smacks poster below me with it

6. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    The apartment is stuffed full of wedding gifts. It's making my wife pretty cranky because it's all cluttered. I guess it's time to move to a bigger place. I hate moving, although it's better than a grouchy wife. ;)

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I think you've found the only woman in the whole world who doesn't like presents :eek:

The letter O keeps slipping into things I write on here :mad:

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    2 Advil, a 12oz can of Mt. Dew, a daily "performance" multi-vitamin, and a foot rub usually gets rid of any headache. The hard part is, convincing my wife to rub my feet. :bad: :rolling:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    April 11th 7:40
    Flix's room

I just woke up and found that I'm up way to early, my only class it at 10:00. I grabbed a cigarette and stared into the computer. I said to myself «Entertain me, BOM».

10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    /me makes funny faces to entertain Ofelix.

:roll: :rolling: :spin:

There, hope you feel better!

11. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me tries to juggle three squirrels for Ofelix

Hey, they're chewing my fingers! Stop that...! No, don't go inside my clothes, you little.... Ow! That hurt! I told you to... Gods, the pain! Why? Why did you have to chew that? Ow!

12. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I had a strawberry marshmellow stuffed chocolate Easter bunny for Easter. It kinda made me sick +_+

Hehehe Jiro's character in Hana Kimi thinks he's gay. :shake: So entertaining and hilarious!

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    heheh made me laugh Montresor and Colthrun :lol:

14. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Resisting the urge to watch more episodes of Bleach. >.<'' Hitsugaya is cool. Actually most of them are kinda cool -just not as cool as Histugaya. ^^

15. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

I hate SQL coding.

On a different note, the Peppers concert is only about 43 hours away now. Cant wait!

16. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Late to Saber . . . give it a try, might help. Fixing things yourself is harder than it seems - I speak here as a :geezer: with many years of trying various fixes on self, then turning to various professionals for help.

On a lighter note - maybe my mistype to my colleagues means I really do have cereal for brains.

Picked up two empty plastic eggs in the parking lot on the way in to office this morning. Egg hunts are over, aren't they?

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Nothing better than waking up in a depressive state and finding out your hubby has a similar problem. :(

I ask to use the car today to drop off books at the library, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The in-laws can do *that*, nevermind the fact I want to get more books. :bang:

18. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

must . . . finish . . . state . . . taxes . . .

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My best friend gave me a nice bottle of wine yesterday...do you think 9:47am is too early to have a glass? Its for medicinal purposes only...

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Rule number 1 - Booze should be enjoyed any damn time you want to.

Well, six hours of French today. Good thing I stacked on Jolt... never mind the fact that the exam is like, well, tomorrow.

Blargh. Can I kill myself now? :shake:

/me brandishes PHP +3 vs Idiots

How about THAT?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.