1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #88

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hell no! I had Jessica drive. For some reason, she only had 3 drinks the entire night. So after 3 hours of not having a drink, she was good to drive. :thumb:

I cave to peer pressure when it comes to booze...that doesn't mean that I'm irresponsible! :p

He's in the chatroom right now. Claims to be 76. :eek: :rolling:

3. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Whew, Kitrax. (me wipes forehead) Apologies for thinking you might be that foolish. Good move getting the sober one to drive, shows you weren't totally gone! :thumb:

Home shortly, hooray.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yes, revmaf, he is now the official oldest member of SP but is having a problem with his registration with SP. We had quite a long chat this morning in FAI. You should join us. Sometimes we're serious, sometimes we're silly. Also, there are times when nothing much is going on.

5. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Nakia, I will sometime, when I'm not at work. (Like I am right now, still for a few more minutes . . .)
    ;)

6. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

[​IMG] *paints Nakia's rogue stone red*

Now you have a rouge stone!

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Destruction cometh...

Yes. I am playing NWN2.

Oh yes. Congrats Nakia

8. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Long breaks suck dont they. I was really glad that I could get into the student bar, have a couple of beers and a few games of pool to kill the time.

And I dont see how getting up at 6:30 is trainging. Its torture and is against my philosophy (which is that the world doesnt start before 8:00am and finishes at 1am) but is it training?

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Nakia. Now you can work on another one. :D

10. standux Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi
    I want to introduce myself my name is stan(standux) and I understand now I am the oldest member. Glad to be here and hope to be a regular. by the way im 76 years old.

11. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Oh, congrats for my part as well Nakia. You're truly an exemplary spammer and a jolly good person as well.

I like you. An' I'm drunk, but it doesn't matter now does it...you've been a wholesomly or whatchamacallit...nice human being, woman without any negative connotations nevertheless...If I'd ever see you in person you'd definitely deserve a big hug...I like ya...see corrected my typos on this one, must be pedantic everyone, just because Nakia's such a nice gal...

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ty Iku-Turso, en vino veritas although I don't know about the really hard stuff. :)

Ty Chev, but now I have a problem. I am "Distinguished Member", have the Rogue Stone even if Taza painted it rouge :) . Now what? What more in life is there? No way am I ever going to catch up to Chev and Harbourboy.

I'd ask Tal for a job but there isn't anything I'm qualified to do except maybe help with the news and that is already well covered by Chev and Uri.

At the moment I'm not playing any of the games except The Elder Scrolls which snuck in through the back door. Morowind mostly these days. So mod reviewing is out.

On top of everything I have lost my title as oldest SP member. Guess I'll sneak off and commiserate with SPlunge.

Hi, standux, glad to see that Tal got everything straightened out and you can join our happy family.

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Welcom standux.

Sorry for your loss Nakia. Who'd have thought accomplishing something would be so depressing. :p

*Yawn*... I'm tired. Why am I so tired? I haven't done anything all day.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Nice to meet you standux. Welcome to the enticing Boards of Magic. Hope you decide to stick around for a while :) .

15. Nakia

Media:
    :sigh: Ah, Magister, it just doesn't pay to have one's dreams come true.

Now I'll have to figure out a goal for myself.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    We could petition Tal to add some new gems to the list :eek: Then you could regain your questing spirit on the BOM once more Nakia.

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Or switch back to the old monster rating instead.

I'm currently at my bro's, and looks like his neighbor is a computer sycophant because I accidently connected to his WiFi Internet connection... I don't need it, having cable Internet here, but still. Imagine the guy's bill if he has limited bandwidth...

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Oye, every day turns out to be a bad day, and I didn't even do anything today. :rolleyes: It seems by even being I screw things up -.-

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Afternoon naps really cut into your day. I laid down because my back was bothering me and next thing I know, it was time to fix supper for Dad and I...

20. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Nakia
    Congrats! You're waaay ahead of most of us. ;)

@TrueBlueAussie
    well, I just like to try and keep my body clock functioning at the same time so I don't feel so tired the next day. Geh, so bored during the break that we spent 20mins in the bookshop looking for the perfect dictionary for our friend to buy. So sad.. -_-

--
    I hate physics. -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.