1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #88

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I have been listening to some really strange music this arvo but I have found that I have really liked it. Bands like Gomex, Ozomatli, Gogol Bordello as well as a few others

@ shadow lurker
    Be ye a pirate now? :p

2. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    RPB is full of gems these days? The day of judgement is near!

A boring weekend ahead, at least they *finally* released 300 here.

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I be a Pirate Prince and have a 2 fleets of pirating vessels now

@Shadow what too bony for you? Size 0 models are the rage though, and hey good evening ;)

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Good morning, afternoon, evening SPers where ever you may be.

Words of Wisdom from Ma Perkins:

"Don't swat the wasp sittin' on the moonshine jug."

5. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@TrueBlueAussie
    Didn't realise it sounded like that hehehe... But 'tis true I wouldn't mind bein' a pirate if I was to sail under Captain Jack Sparrow. :p (Oh and if whatshername happens to be there then she has to shut her mouth. Its so annoying how it's always open. It's like she has a slack jaw or something..O.o )

@DarkStrider
    Oh...True true, you'd make a great model. :D Though if you clicked the link I posted previously then you'd see what I like hehehe... :p ;)

--

Iron Chef is on right now...and apparently there's a FIFTH IRON CHEF?? O.o

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I love these long weekends... *sigh*...

So relaxing... :)

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*slinks into RBP, skewers a cocktail wiener on one sword point, sheathes another blade and grabs a highball*

I have a mouse. He (hopefully a he and not a she) is very healthy and eats only whole wheat flour.

8. DarkStrider

@Shadow doesn't float my boat, but i'm glad it floats yours ;)

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@DarkStrider
    :lol: "Ship? Oh you mean my *airship*!" (HAhaha couldn't resist! But that's where it would be anyway haha). I'm glad you looked at it hehehe...I sent it to my friend on msn but he refused to look at it and just deleted it. *sniff sniff* Meanie...Although at least I got him into Fahrenheit hahaha...That in itself is a big achievement because even though he's asian, he doesn't like asian music or dramas. Plus it's an ASIAN BOY BAND. Hehehe...^^
    Anyway, it's a relly good pic for converting people though. Hehehe...my friends and even my sister! O.o Mwahahaha...none can resist it! *^________^* I should probably stop ranting about that pic now...hehehe...

--

Hahaha I just watched this really funny clip on YouTube. I'd post it but I don't think many people would be interested or able to understand..such a pity... :( I couldn't stop laughing for AGES and I couldn't breathe either!!! Ah...so funny man...^^ Especially the charades bit with the stripper pole as the topic! HAHAHAHA!

Ah...my friend the unbeliever can't believe I've converted more people and so she says she's "seriously gonna find a pic of a hot guy" to show me. She's even employing the help of her friends...! Hehehehe...Ah..my face hurts from too much laughing...

10. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

The first lawn mowing of the season... and the beginning of hay fever. Spring brings so much joy! :D

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    It's 1:00am and I'm off to bed. Good Night Sp's.

12. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Ofelix, we do have winter, but apparently it is over early this year. Tho' this past winter was marked by some very warm spells. Last weekend the high was around 40 F both days, so it has been cooler, just until this week.

@Dragonfly, I am so GREEN! :envy: (hmm, that isn't a graemlin is it?) Ukrainian Easter eggs are gorgeous.

@Nakia, so true. That stuff will eat through the floor if you break the jug. (Kind of like the Universal Solvent.)

And, having upgraded my Firefox, maybe I won't have to edit so many of my posts for spelling! :rolleyes:

Eh, good morning, good evening, etc., all.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Good morning folks! Have a nice spam!

14. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Crap! I lost 6-1 at a internet football (soccer) league I have with my class... I will be ridiculed...

But I also won another game in a different league with 5-1, although it was against a nooby oponent.

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Althochdeutsch is...challenging.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Shadow lurker -
    Hey! Thats my very top-of-the-list pet peeve. People who walk around with there mouths hanging open. Why didnt their parents or parental figures teach them to keep their mouths closed when they are not talking?

@ revmaf - If you lived a little closer friend, I'd invite you along for the egg making day :) .

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

How cruel to those who can't breath through their nose due to a bad cold or deviated septum. :nono: Remind me to stay away from you IRL.

Is it bad if your gum around a cavity is a yucky brown color?

18. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Dragonfly, thanks for the thought. But you're right, it's too far away. And I'm with you on mouth-hanging-open all the time. Female models are trained to do that because it's supposed to look sexy. Maybe some of you guys can tell me if that's true.

@Kuemper, it's true some must breathe through their mouths. No cruelty intended, but it does always look lame. And brown gums sound like bad news, though I don't know for sure.

It is indeed over 80 F now here. It will be interesting to see if some bad weather develops. Not in the forecast, but the rapid temperature swings often bring severe weather in this part of the world. Tornadoes, thunderstorms, hail - all the stuff you get to turn off in game options in BG and IWD games.

19. DarkStrider

In humans yes, not sure about mariliths

Hey Dfly :wave:

@Revmaf which bloke is looking at a model's mouth :lol:

20. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Our big squrell (sp?) is back again and he/she has a real small one with him. The little rat chewes on one place at the corner of the house so I put an alum wash on it and I think he knowes I did it. Won't hurt him and I don't want to but he needs to stop eating the house!

Oh well, hello everyone and back to music hunting online. Found some old nice stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.