1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #86

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I honestly thought that the older you get, the less sleep you require.

2. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, I get a one night break from freezing temperature lows, but tomorrow is back down to a hard freeze.
    *grumble* If I wanted cold, I would not live in Florida!

@ Barmy: to have the social life you want, you'll either have to go sans girlfriend, or find a gal that's okay with open relationships...

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehe, my housemate tried the new batch of chili, and she has compared the burning sensation to "drinking liquid Drano" (that musn't be good) and calls me a crazy mofo for making such potent stuff.

I never saw someone downing 24 oz of Jolt Blue so quickly... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Work tomorrow. Please, no more boring factory colors. I can't stand those anymore... the emotionally unstable artist in me screams to let my imagination fly free...

4. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    TBA - I think when they say it's not poisonous, they weren't expecting people to throw it all over their walls :lol:

It's frosty this morning. I like frost almost as much as I like snow :)

5. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

At least you don't have to shovel frost. I am getting a little sick of reinstalling stuff, but I sure did clean out a lot of crap. It is nice that my wife will be using the old PC, so I can get my characters off her PC at leisure.

@DoTW, I made some really hot chili one time, and I was eating half a loaf of bread and downing it with milk as my wife sits there chowing down. "This is kind of spicy she says!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.