1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #86

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @ Ofelix, Have a hot toddy: Tea, rum, lemon, and honey. Works like a healing potion.

Good morning/afternoon/evening SPers. The sun is shinning here but still cold, 21F or -6C.

2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @Cheesegear - I wish there were more men around like you!
    I think people just like being nasty sometimes

I have a candle burning that smells like strawberries :yum:

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Damn Civilization IV made me miss my girlfriend's email! Darn!

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Just one more post to go (after this one) for a new stone. Need to find something useful to spa...err, post about!

In other news, the temperature here is just around the freezing point but it should be warmer the next few days. And darker - cloudy and rainy. meh.

I've been wondering - if Nakia were elected governor, would New Jersey be a rogue state? :) I seem to recall she's a rogue (and NOT a rouge).

@Ofelix: Take Nakia's advice - and also remember to keep an eye on your e-mail. It doesn't help to prevent a cold, but you may avoid relationship trouble and such. :)

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Unfortunately, you're pretty much right... HOWEVER, there are some gals who DO appreciate those kind of things - chivalry isn't dead.

Why do weekends fly away so damn fast? It's almost like I've just got out of school and now I have to go back... *sigh* at least I have a three days and a half week - I'm skipping English class and friday eve's class got moved to another week. Whee, I guess.

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Oh no...smallband.../me cringes

7. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I think I am going to go to the gym today. It has been awhile, so I'm probably going to be sore as hell tomorrow. It will feel good at the same time though...

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Damn, now I have a craving for sushi. :yum: :yum:

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Took my cat to the vet for her annual vaccinations, and found out she's a bit overweight. Putting a cat on a diet... this is gonna be fun (not)

Pretty dull in this corner of the world otherwise.

10. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31

OK, turns out I don't have to wait until tomorrow to feel sore...

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

A couple of more nights of work won't hurt me... I hope! The old ICU is full right up, so no chance of the night off.

12. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Damn, I am still sore after that golf game. Did quite well except for in the bunker of the ninth where it tooks me several shots to get it over a near vertical slope.

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    It's 10:01 am and I have the flu. So ill it's not funny :sick: :sick: . Oh well, at least I got the day off school.

14. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Non-stop rain this morning! I had to postpone going to the city to bum around with my friends...well, at least now I don't have to water the garden anymore... :spin: Watering the garden with buckets is tedious...

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

my room is SO messy.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Why don't you clean it then?

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

You ain't seen mine...

Argh, another French class tomorrow, along with another philosophy class... *shrugs*

Counting the days till mid-session break...

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I may have said this before, but Ribena is the drink of the Gods :yum:

19. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I can't stand the stuff. I'm more of a Mountain Dew man myself. But, here in Australia, it has most of it's caffeine removed. But, apparently, in the U.S., anything associated with MD is 'TO THE X-TREME!!!' because of it's massive caffeine content...I feel like I'm missing out.

I definately missed out on my Uni days, during my Nursing course where every second lecture said "Alchohol is BAD!!!"...Hmm...Come to think of it, in my entire life I've only had two XXXXs (Australian Beer).
    And I don't drink coffee/tea either.

Yeah, I know...I don't drink alchohol or coffee or tea. I know most people on this board wont know how I manage to function.

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    *sniff* *sniff*

My pork roast is almost done. I don't know what else to make with it though. Maybe some bacon...nothing beats pork with more pork! :yum: :thumb: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.