1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #86

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Thanks guys, well he's back home, after doing scans and stuff they found there was nothing wrong with him...still I'm a bit uncomfortable that he should suddenly have that happen to him...lets just hope it was a one off :)

Anyway, work was a serious drag...weekdays always are. I swear it was 18.30 for about an hour -_- anyway home now...tired, but content :D

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Glad to hear that your father is ok Dave :) .

Its a quiet day here in town. Weather is cold but not really bad. Middle of the week. I think I took some nice photos today but I'll have to check them in photoshop to see how they turned out.

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

:yum:

Good news om yer dad, Dave

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Jade Empire PC port has gone gold! Weeeee :roll:

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    What a thing to happen this close to Valentine's Day.

I've been preoccupied ever since yesterday

7. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

How very...cryptic of you, Shell. Hmm, perhaps I know what you're talking about. Then again, perhaps not.

8. Dice

Media:
    Yah, I was just looking through the recent pages of the RBP to see what Shell had written previously. I'm not sure what she's refering too either.

Is your dog sick from eating chocolate, Shell?

9. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Disciple otW:
    @CĂșchulainn:
    @Dave tMT:
    I'm glad you guys like gamer chicks! ... although I suppose you are quite young yet? Seems like it will be easier for the girls your age to find some nice gamer guys then, than it is for me.... ;)

@revmaf: I'm so glad that girls like you and Nakia exists! :wave: We must end the stupid notion that mature people don't like games. Us old gamer chicks should stand together. *nods* :hippy:

My sister, age 40, games a lot, and so does my dad at 70 :geezer: - but they are the only ones I know. I can't find a gaming guy over 40 either, and I'm getting tired of dating guys in their 20's (*ducks head*) - I want a geeky guy my own age. *blushes* :love: Do you think they exist?

[ February 08, 2007, 03:03: Message edited by: Blue ]

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Slowly approaching middle 20's.

*shrugs* Meh. I was told I have an uncanny knack at attracting woman, but for some obscure reason, I do not notice when someone's infautuated with me. Besides, I'm not an easy guy. I also like to take things pretty slowly (though sometimes my chaotic nature kicks in and I want things faster), and pretenders have to prove themselves.

Worthy of mention I also have an uncanny knack attract woman with tons of emotional issues (exception made of a special little someone), or those already involved in serious relationships. WTF???

11. Dice

Media:
    Yah, but the question is DoTW... are any of these ladies gamer chicks :D ;)

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yeah baby, found a spot to get online at my part time job. Work here is very slow, as both of my patients are sleeping.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hey, I could use a Gamer Chick in her early to mid thirties, but I ain't holding my breath...

14. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

@ Blue (and the other girls);
    Old gamer guys? Sure there are. I know heaps of them. I work as a Nurse in a hospital (Yeah, I'm a male Nurse, go away...Almost as rare as the female gamer). On 'slow' days when I rock down to the IT Department of the hospital, there they all are playing FPSs. They seem like nice guys.

@ Almost everyone else;
    As mentioned, I'm a Nurse, so almost all my friends are female. And DotW, I'm also completely clueless as to when they 'like' me. But, more often than not, I'm 'that guy' who is the guy that the girls tell all their 'stories' to, so, I usually always end up being 'Just a really good friend'. What's really annoying, is when they ring me up at stupid o'clock in the morning crying. It's annoying, but, since I'm 'that guy', I can't say that can I?

LOL...I've even got a female room-mate (she's pretty attractive too, and she also wants to 'talk' at Stupid o'clock sometimes), and our relationship is entirely platonic. And every so often her friends are asking me why I don't 'do something' with her...My answers never seem to satisfy them.

[rant]
    Today, some li'l <expletive deleted> gave me <expeletive deleted> about being a male nurse. Okay, seriously, when someone is looking after you, here's a tip...
    DON'T PISS THEM OFF.
    [/rant]

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Unfortunately, no.

The crying shoulder and venting ear. I f****** hear ya.

That's why I love cellphones - I'm not disturbed at stupid o'clock cause the darn thing's turned off... and as for the crying and venting, the five magic words to remember are "I don't give a f***".

Haha, I'm in the same situation... even better: Try explaining to old-school parents (the kind that strongly believe in marriage and stuff like that) that the woman you're living with is nothing more than a friend... loads of fun.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Code:
    ********This space for rent*********
    Any takers? $20 for a space for your spam. :p :rolling:

17. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hey, I'll take it! Oh, hang on... wait, nevermind, I found a space for mine already :D

My wisdom teeth are absolutely killing me, and I'm considering having my bottom jaw removed. It's no fun when you're actually tempted to rip off your own jaw :cry:

18. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Already did that. About 7 months after she moved in, she had her birthday. And she was going to have dinner with her parents (as you do), and she asked if she could bring her room-mate along as well (i.e; Me), since we live together and I'd like to celebrate her birthday too...Anyways, we got to the resturaunt, and I went to shake her Dad's hand (as you do)...And her Mum was just like...Well, I can't explain the facial expression with the smililes on this board.
    And she said "This is who you've been living with!?" in that shrieking 'Mother's Voice' that only Mothers can do...Her Dad just glared at me.

...Good times.

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    We used to give my crazy dog-brother some chocolate every now and then...just a little bit, maybe that's what made him a little nuts...But in any case he didn't get sick in any visible way..

Heyheyhey! I like gamer chicks as well! :banana:

20. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

A little chocolate doesnt hurt dogs. My beagle has chowed down on a full box of rat poison ( which is supposed to be extremely lethal for them) before and was only crapping blue for a while. No long term effects what so ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.