1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Soooo tired... Too many late nights and early mornings make a very grumpy Uri. Maybe I really *should* get an early night tonight, and not just say I will...

2. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Now, in addition to pizza and Pepsi for lunch, I am relieved to have discovered I did not, in fact, kill the icemaker in my refrigerator, which belongs to my landlord.

I let a plastic bag of frozen vegetables, complete with wire twist tie, get tangled up in the combs that rotate to push out the ice cubes. The plastic and wire had wound themselves around the shaft and jammed it. I'd been hearing it make odd noises for a couple of days, but hadn't paid much attention till this morning. It took so much work to get the thing untangled I decided I had burned out the motor or something. But it has now made two batches of ice so I don't have to call my landlord and confess.

Ah, small mercies.

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I got 94 cooking on my RS character! :banana: Yes, I'm a RS n00b cake.

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Work once again summons me, and I go with reluctance, but yet I go! So runs the course of my life.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Party tonight at friend to celebrate the last day of holliday untill the start of my new term in college next Monday. I expect to get very drunk and very high, very high

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hey kuemp, is the old version of runescape (old graphics) compatible with the new? As in, if I play the old, can I still interact with players on the new version?

Because I stopped playing for two reasons: Graphics and the watering down of the game.

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Good morning to all! It's wet and cold and I'm loveing every second of it. :roll:

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Yawn* Should really get to bed.

9. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Good morning, Magister; good night, Dale. Me for bed, too, shortly.

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Thanks guys. Just an update, my friend is holding it together pretty well right now, but I think its a mixture of shock and the fact that he's had to step up and be the man of the house right now because his mom and sister are kinda losing it. His older brother is getting back from the U.S. on Sunday so I'll encourage him to let it out then.

Damn, it looks like his dad had been planning this for a long time. In their house vault (which he instructed them to go to if "anything ever happened to him") they found not only goodbye letters but detailed instructions of what to do afterwards. Financial instructions, etc. I still can't believe he did it, they weren't even in a bad financial situation or anything like that. And I used to think he was the "cool dad" because he was the one that was always out and always drinking and stuff. Geez.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

No. You have to play on the Classic version for the old graphics and skills, which have about 600 people on the 3 servers. If I had a Classic account, I'd be playing it still.

I discovered I have a Guilty Pleasure. :shame:

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Had a rough week.

On Tuesday, I had a block of wood fly off the splitter with a jump. For the rest of the day, I had to walk with a cane. Wednesday, I was able to walk without the cane, Thursday I could take stairs normally, and today is back to normal.

Meanwhile, I had an appointment to discuss disability support. I may or may not qualify financially, depending on how they rule on the family farm. I have a feeling that I'm screwed again...

13. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Had a great time at volleyball tonight, though now I'm down to my last dollar of pocket cash, and it looks like I have two kneecaps on my right leg. That swelled area is probably going to hurt tomorrow morning, but it was more than worth it. :D

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Just like I predicted, the exam ended up as a complete, catastrophic, abysmal failure. I'm not the only one failing, though, warms my heart.

I'm supposed to discuss retaking it with my IPA after the upcoming week off. I don't know if she'll let me retake it, but TBH, I could care less.

Now... what to do with this week off, I wonder.

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Failure... I hate the fealing of failure. On the other hand I have become immune Guilt :nolike: . Oh well win some, lose some.

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

DoTW, don;t worry. Nothing I'd revised came up on my exam yesterday...

17. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    My jeans fit me yesterday, how come they don't today? :confused:

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Because you're a woman...duh! Cotton has a habbit of playing tricks on the female types. :p :rolling:

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Another night of work has come and gone, and to make matters worse, I signed up for and extra day. Oh well, gotta pay off Christmas bills somehow.

It is quite cold here today and very stormy (snow is falling at six inches an hour) to the south fo us. Just a light dusting at home though.

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hey, all you british... I am coming to London for the first week of March... we're performing our play twice and seeing two shows (Equus and Wicked). Good stuff :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.