1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Geez Kitrax, how old are you? :p You aren't allowed to complain about aches and pains until you are at least in your mid-thirties.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Not really. I have an old fracture that aches in the cold, and I'm only 18

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I just banned a spammer who made 28 threads. Not regular wholesale spam, but pr0n spam. Yes, you read correctly. Where will they stop...?

On a different note... I think I might be through with Solo Stupidity. Hell, I added unlimited 1xRTT web browsing SUNDAY, and guess what? It STILL DOESEN'T WORK. Now I can't upload a single f****** pic nor get some new tones and browse the web during moments of boredom at school. They chopped the 5$ fee, and if they don't fix it and get it running by friday... too bad, the competition will welcome me with open arms.

F*** you, Bell Stupidity. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Welcome to the world of work :shake:

5. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Um... thanks! Don't you follow the RRT :lol: I'm the most useless bloke with girls in the world. (Don't tell anyone, I'm secretly a big softie ;) )

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, there was a revolution going on here.

I graduated last month ;)

7. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I got married for the first time in 1985 it lasted 19 days.

Morning SPers, I have a newt

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

@DS

no way? :eek: sounds pretty hard core haha ;)

I'm bored. but having nothing to do is still kinda fun. viva la graduation! :p

9. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I forgot the weather report, seriously greyie, brrish and slightly wetting, typical for my birthday really :D

And the newt has gone to the Witch's Cauldron or somesuch :lol:

10. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    You're not as good looking as me though fella. :cool: .
    I've got a recent tale to tell you about my current woman life! I didn't put it in the RRT as I'd look a proper bastard and a bit of a big time Charlie show off, but I'll say I'm feeling pretty confident about myself because of a recent night out!! PM for further details, lol ;) .

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

So I'm guessing you did well with that girl you've been mooning about recently Barmy? :p

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] First exam tomorrow and got a C in the mock exam I had on Monday for Business Studies :wail:

Also find out today whether or not my mother is okay. She's had to go to hospital for tests :(

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I just received the results for the FRM exam that I took back in November and I actually passed?!?

The link should go back to my post from just after writing the exam - I was just about completely sure that I failed. On the positive side, the form I just filled out to prove my valid work experience had another "Name as you want it to appear on your certificate" line so my filling in Kermit the Frog on that line during the actual exam should be overridden. :lol:

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    10:30pm and still posting!

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And modest at that. :D Some woman will be happy. :D Seriously though, that's only half a joke, because it's probably true. :D You know, I don't know you in real life, so I can't exclude you're a paedophile or an FBI agent, can I? :shake: Errr... okay, here's my morning coffee. You want one too? Of course only if you aren't a paedophile... Oh, right, I'm not a teenager anymore for some time. Hmm... Right. Here's the buzz. :D :coffee2:

@Uytuun: Yes, yes, the year 386 was introduced. :D :shake: Interestingly, 386 is still in production, you know. Here: Wiki!

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me casts Summon Funky Fruit I

:banana:

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yeah...well in addition to the scar tissue that lies somewhat behind my kneecap, my back went to hell while I working in the weld shop (lifting and moving extremely heavy machines at awkward positions)...

When you work your body twice as hard as the average Joe, you get you complain about pain twice as early. Not sure if that's a good thing though... :bad:

Oh, and I'm 22, going on 80. :p :rolling:

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] But I'm 18! And I complain about my joints hurting and I do sod all! :xx:

Damn you genes. You win this time! :p

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I keep forgetting that our sweet little 8 is all grown up. :evil:

Too bad she has those pokey swords to fend for herself. :bad: :rolling:

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    «My beloved» is exactly what it seem, that fair lady I'm love with, fool :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.