1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Eganios,

Suicide is so hard and bewildering for those left to cope with it. I think people ruminate about it and begin to think of it as a great solution for the problems they themselves perceive - and sometimes get very methodical about it. A chaplain at one of the local hospitals told me those he talked to always saw it as a way to end pain - even if no one but them saw the pain.

That's not much help, I know. Just hang in with your friend and his family. The worst thing is to be facing this and have all your "friends" vanish. Just show up and listen and listen and listen - and from your posts I'd say you're already doing that.

Bless you all.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And this is why Kitrax is not getting any *and* sleeping on the couch tonight! :lol: ;)

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I think Kitrax posts these things on SP, he doesn't say them out loud at home. ;)

4. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Shell, it's been a long time since I wore actual, real-fit jeans. Elastic waist for me ;) - no, not always, but once you're over the hill it solves the it-fit-me-just-yeterday problem, which I remember all too painfully. :geezer:

We do need to get the gray hair on top of that emoticon. I'm gray but not so old I've started on a beard :grin: and I still have my teeth. Well, most of them.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Our whole household has had the stomach flu for two days so everybodies cloths are much looser at the moment.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Failure has a rather bitter taste at first, but you eventually get used to it. *shrugs*

I've decided to take it easy this week, and bother with that exam when the time comes. Failure sucks, but I have to soldier on nontheless. And maybe being in a fresh state of mind will help, hell, I don't know.

For now, let's just chill out with my favorite combo.

7. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm going out again tonight, but I'm absolutely cream crackered. Proper, proper tired. I can't see lots of drink, me having the habit of being emotional when tired, and 2 girls in town who I like mixing here. I think I'll do my level best to sty sober and get home early, for the first time... ever...

8. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

So, yeah. My girlfriend doesn't call me back, and is always doing stuff, and can't do stuff with me. It's getting frustrating. I like her, I like her a lot. But other than classes. I never see her! I try, I try, but it never works. I am getting tired.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Dalamar, it sounds like there is something going on that maybe you are not ready to admit to yourself.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Gonna watch a movie tonight.

Dalamar - Sounds like you're about to get dumped. *hugs*

11. Disciple of The Watch

Looks like the end, Dalamar.

A quick spam break before returning for a couple item runs in good old Diablo 2.

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Good morning, afternoon and night SP's. The tempreature is going up again here.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I seriously need sleep. My head wants to explode, I've been so high yesterday I feel real weird today, I've had about four hours of sleep, and I've just had the weirdest and spooky conversation with my girlfriend. I need sleep

14. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, just stopped my D2 items run. Interestingly enough, I stumbled TWICE upon the *same* UNIQUE item. :shake:

Meh, as Falstaff would say, sleep is for the weak of will.

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I feel a twitch in a muscle just below my right eye.

In other news, I cleaned out my briefcase now that I no longer teach the young men on Sundays. It's much lighter now...

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Lan gameing Warcraft III DoTA (thats "Defence of The Ancients" for the uninformed) maps with my Brother. We are equaly matched so they never get dull.

17. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Planar Chaos prerelease!

Come on Red Akroma!

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I had a block of Edam for breakfast :yum:

19. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm hung over and have lots of revision to do. Oh and I have a long scratch down the side of my leg that I have no idea how I got.... alcohol does'nt pay. :p

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    >_>

Hmmm...my laptop battery is about to die. Spam will have to come later. :p :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.