1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #84

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Scotch eggs are boiled eggs surrounded by sausage meat and bread crumbs. Basically.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

This internet manager program is bull****! :flaming: Everytime I leave my browser without personal supervision, I lose the connection! :grr:

3. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Damn I should lay off the red wine... My head is pounding today. Why does no-one ever offer sympathy to hangover sufferers? :nolike:

4. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
  5. Barmy Army

Media:
    Yeah they're well gorg. Damn I have a craving now!

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Good morning Folks. It was weird yesterday we had sushi with my girlfriend and a couple of friend of her. Went at her friend's house with a bottle of red wine and a new pack of cigs. Good evening afterall.

(Nota Bene: Damn my grammar is bad this morning did my post made sense at all?!)

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Uri - generally because they're self inflicted :xx:

Bah, going off for a couple of days, will miss the chat room :o

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Urithrand: Wine is not good for everyone and some people have headaches from it. ;)

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Exactly. Pretty darn tasty, and the best sidekick to beer-battered deep fried pizza. :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Blargh, I have a freaking paper to finish for tuesday - I had completly forgotten about it. BLARGH!

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Uri, wine under 14.5% will give headaches. Over and you should be fine.

Man, was I hung over this morning.

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Okay, so I've had the real thing. Yes, they are delicious, but an infrequent indulgence for me due to the fat content (My body does not process excessive fat well)

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Heya DoTW - Stephanina didn't mention that she was looking for that recipe in the Cooking thread - maybe you can post it for her and the rest of us. :yum:

13. Barmy Army

Media:
    You don't need to cook them, just buy them :p .

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Or just eat an egg, a sausage, and a piece of bread in one mouthful and it will be virtually the same thing.

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

The baby has ear infections again, and is off to a short wait clinic. At least we arent' planning a trip like we often are when she gets sick. Well off to work I go, after tonight I have a bunch of days off, yippee!

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Not so easy to do in the US, at least, not the southest part of it. I've had them before because they're a popular item for breakfast at SCA events, so they were homemade, too.

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Everything is better home-cooked anyway. As long as the person doing the cooking knows what-the-hell they're doing.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I wish people would learn to clean up after themselves. :nolike:

19. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I, too, have a wish: that these idiots who call the wrong number wouldn't demand that I identify myself to them. I try to be polite, but the things I could say!!!

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I did posted it in the cooking thread - it's on page 7, it's the third post post before the end of the page.

They can be eaten either cold or hot, but I prefer them straight out of the fryer.

That being said, I just finished the batch, and while they're a pretty darn good treat, I won't make another batch before a long time - ate a little too much deep fried stuff this week.

As of now, it's caffeine time.

/me grabs a Rockstar and tosses Dfly a Zero

[ January 08, 2007, 03:42: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.