1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #83

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I've spent the morning watching Disney films :lol:

Cars, Over the Hedge, and Garfield (is Garfield Disney?) so far

3. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Yep, Garfield is Disney. Pretty rubbish movie too if you ask me. Haven't see the other two.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There's a good chance something will blow up today.

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Damnit, I have to cut another stupid Christmas tree today. I hate doing that. easuiofhsuighk!

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wish it was January.

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

4 hours later...

Hi all. I have to write a paper ( :rolleyes: ) and study for a test. But we have guests over. Lovely.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I need to eat more. I had supper and inhaled it. Now I'm trying not to throw up. :sick:

9. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

My next skirmish game is coming up on the 22nd. Our old IPT teacher is coming with us (he is a champ) and he said at the end of the school year that whoever got the lowest mark overall in IPT would be singled out and in for a world of hurt :evil:

I know it isnt me as I got fairly good grades. I feel sorry for the person who got the lowest grade. Actually, no I dont. Might buy a fresh reload just for them :evil: :evil: :evil:

[ December 18, 2006, 03:03: Message edited by: TrueBlueAussie ]

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Didn't understand a word of that post, TrueBlueAussie.

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I think he was talking about an online RTS game.

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

So, he's not talking about a school teacher then?

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Possably both? Why doesn't he answer it (hint hint TrueBlue)

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    School is over I'm now officaly in holliday break. Feeeelllls gooooooood.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

*rocks out to his own awesomeness*

Just got my final school results - hell yes!

16. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Skirmish is not an online game as I cant stand playing them. Skirmish, or you might know it as paintball, is the best sport ever made. And as an elaboration, it is an old school teacher and whoever got the lowest grades overall will be shot at by around 25 people in a firing squad.

17. Harbourboy

Sorry, the person with the lowest marks will be shot by a firing squad at paintball? And this is sanctioned by a teacher? Does that teacher still have his job? I thought corporal punishment had been banned at school now. And I've never heard of corporal punishment for coming last. Glad I don't go to school any more.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

It does, doesn't it?

I got a delivery of three 12 pack of big f****** cans of Rockstar. This oughta make those three weeks off more bearable.

My housemate says she's got me a gift, one that "I definitively will dig", but funny, I don't even remember her going out shopping. :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic:

Oh well. I'm not the most curious guy in the world, so it doesen't bother me.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I baked mini bundt cakes and ate 4 of them (half the batch). Watch a hot, new Showcase series. I :love: Canadian cable.

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Unfortunatly I am pretty curious and now I wanna know what this mysterious gift is :D . Please tell us when you find out - unless it's not suitable for the BOM that is. In that case just tell me :D :D .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.