1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #83

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why's that Dragonfly? 2007 shall be a year like any other no?

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Only 15 hours left in 2006. I wish the summer would warm up a bit though. I've got a long sleeved top on today. Where's the sunshine?

3. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I feel rough as a badgers arse. I'm so made up with cold it's horrible. I really don't feel like going out, I think I'll sit tonight in. I'd better bloody well be a bit better tomorrow.

4. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Barmy, do badgers have rough arses? I thought they were furry...

5. Ofelix

Media:
    I'm addicted to cigarettes and as such I must now get some. Meeehhh

6. Barmy Army

Media:
    Saber, I think the saying derives from badgers arses being ugly. Rough means ugly, but rough also means unwell. English lingo is great!

I don't care if I'm still bad tomorrow, I'm going to be in town knocking some shapes out, a few beers will make me forget how bad I feel, that's a plan if I've ever heard one. Not getting bladdered on New Years is just wrong. Flat out wrong.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You do talk some gibberish sometimes, Barmy.

8. Barmy Army

Media:
    Lol, knocking some shapes out = dancing, fella. I'm sure you figured that out though, you're an intelligent bloke;) .

9. Harbourboy

There's no way in the world I could ever have gotten 'dancing' from 'knocking some shapes out'. I don't think 'intelligence' is a word that can be used in the context of this sort of weirdness.

And we'd better shut up now before we get told off for too many consecutive posts in RBP.

10. Barmy Army

Media:
    Big fish little fish in a box. They're shapes. They're dancing. Show us your moves Harbs, I bet you're a mean dancer ;) .

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I will save you with one of my own silly posts. It snowed aobut 3 inches while I slept, and I woke up to no one being home. I must run through the shower and find out where the hell my wife and kids are.

In your defense HB, I never would have figured out that knocking out shapes meant dancing either.

12. Harbourboy

What on earth is THAT supposed to mean? I think your illness must have affected your mind somewhat as well.

Huh? Is your shower some sort of magic portal?

13. Ofelix

Media:
    Wow that would be pretty awesome if my shower had a magic portal!

Meh I think that 60 minutes walk outside at -10C just got the best o' me. I want to vomit, my head is killing me, my arms are killing me I'm tired and I feel depressed. I didn't even feel good when I smoke those cigarettes. NICE! What's a guy sopose to do? To think tomorow there is a party meeehhh....

14. Barmy Army

Media:
    Hah, have you never heard of the big fish, little fish in a tiny box dance? Come on, someone teach this guy.

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Mythbusters marathon tonight. I'm missing how to make a salami rocket to post here.

16. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Poor uneducated people >_>

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

The urge to get more piercings done is itching at me once again... and never mind the sleek tribal scorpion I found which would make a splendid tattoo...

Beats me why, but it seems my marginal era is getting back to me once again.

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @Ofelix -

Although I cannot explain it, 2007 will not be like any other year for me. There is a lot to my past that indicated 2007 very significant for several reasons.

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Dfly, you should stop reading fortune cookies...

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Fortune cookies make excellent munchies food - and a good distraction at the same time. :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.