1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #83

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

But it feels so good. ;)

I got another Pooh today. Santa Pooh.

3. Dice

Media:
    How much do those little guys cost Kuemp?

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Why do everytime kuemp mentions Pooh I think of this post by empath?

Also, I carried my plan to fruition, and installed Linux on my housemate's comp. She loves it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

...and she says she owes me one.

5. nunsbane

nunsbane

DoTW, you've come to the aid of a fair maiden housemate and rendered her indebted to you...sounds like a good day. :)

6. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm drinking way too much beer whilst I'm on the Christmas break. I went out with a mate last night and got pretty pissed and I'm going to a party tonight that promises to be another five start bender. I reckon I've stayed sober about 2 of the days so far...

Although I picked up a pretty nasty cold yesterday and feel a bit rough this morning. A few choice booners will sort that though, believe :) .

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Meh, looks like another day full of essay. What's with the new trend of making people work on projects all the time? Where has the good old cramming gone?

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    :lol: At age 23? :lol:

9. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me dons blanket with eyes

Boo!

10. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] /me sees Colthrun

AAARRRRGH! Colthrun, don't DO that to me!!

11. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Darned, this holiday is short! The days go whizzing by!

But I know I'll be spending my new-year in th ecompany of complete nad almost complete strangers! I get to meet new people! And possibly embarrass myself in front of them! Yay! :banana:

I just hav eto be really careful how much I drink...

But I guess I'll be seeing you people next year, since I'll be leaving tomorrow to celebrate new year..Cheers! :beer:

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

@Dragonfly - $2 each from a gumball machine
    @DotW - Hey, I only say it when it's funny. There's nothing funny about present Pooh, poinsettia Pooh or log Pooh (okay, there is a giggle-bit on log Pooh, but in a sick, twisted way).

13. Dice

Media:
    I dunno - they all sound kinda funny to me even with the "h". :lol:

Kind of expensive though. But those collectable things really hook you and the vending machine is the best way to really make you spend because you aren't happy until you get the one that isn't a duplicate.

When I was collecting homies by husband ended up with a secondary collection (with one that I never got because it was a guy holding the mexican flag) and my son got a thirdary collection of the figures that they made a lot of.

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Today I bought myself a copy of NWN2. Only to find another one as a late christmas gift in my mail when I returned from work today :whoa: That idiot, it's way too expensive for a christmas gift among friends ... :bad:

I had a strange feeling ever since I met him two days ago ... anyway: I'm happy I didn't open my new buy right away to have a look at the manual, as I usually do with newly bought games, so I can go to the shop and trade it for something else tomorrow.

As for the gift: :smash: choice - sure I'll keep it :square: :thumb: and I'm :roll: :yum: :spin: ... but still ...

15. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Gah, my boss has decided in his infinate wisdom to "postpone" my promotion yet again, all because he can't find anybody that can do my job. Dammit, I'm getting fed up with this :flaming:

16. Dice

Media:
    @ Ragusa - Are you saying that a guy you met two days ago bought you a copy of NWN2 for a late christmas present? My inner voice would be screaming "stay away from this guy, he's up to something."

Or maybe you meant "met him two days ago" in the sense that ran into him after some time had passed?

@Urithrand - Sounds like your boss is just making excuses to be cheap.

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm tired of all the christmas parties! Meh! I'll need a break from my break. :lol: and I think I have got a cold :sick:

Edit; 3700th post, feels good :p

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Dragonfly,
    :p :p :p you silly girl, you :p :p :p I'm talking about my best buddy, who I know for iirc 16 years. We went drunk together countless times, went out clubbing infinite times, cooperatively chased skirts, do still play the same computer games. We met christmas because he was in town visiting his parents.

PS: I sent him a little present as well, but he clearly outspended me.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Urithrand: Normally, he could at least raise your wage to add some meaning to his words. But it may quite pay off to wait patiently. Who knows, maybe he will try to make it big.

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm around 350 posts from taking over Ara's queendom of Spam. Has that girl gotten assimilated by Real Life?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.