1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #83

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

It is noon here on Christmas Eve. The kids are very wild right now. I don't see me getting much of a nap this afternoon! Oh well!

Merry Christmas/Eve to you all from Brallrock and his brood!

2. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Merry Xmas everyone! See you when it's all over!

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's 7am on Christmas morning here, and the kid has already opened all his presents. Wrapping paper everywhere!

Merry Christmas to you all!

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    It is 13h07 on Christmas eve. Now I have to wait for this evening to see my girlfriend, what's a guy supose to do? All the cleaning is done, I've had my shower.

So Harbourboy did Santa brought NWN2 to you?

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yes! Santa brought me Neverwinter Nights 2. AND he also bought me Civilisation IV! How am I going to find time to play them both??

6. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Way to go HB. I can't wait to get a PC that wil play it, so I can go buy it.

7. Ofelix

Media:
    Good for you HB! Hope you'll enjoy both these games. I wonder what Santa will bring for me tomorow morning. (It's still Christmas eve 15h18 to be precise)

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    OoooooOOoooooOOooo!

Just felt like saying that.

9. Ofelix

Media:
    Good to know Shelly gal. (Just felt to call you that :p )

Well this is it, I'm going to meet my girlfriend for some merry christmas fun. I probably won't have access to a computer untill the 26th. So I wish you all a great time and may the spam shine tonight!

(edit: I'll assume when I come back there shall be some kind of « What did Santa Brought you » thread on SP, there is always one each year. )

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Damn, I need to rap all my gifts now. Blugh.

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I heard Snoop Dog and Ice-T have a West Coast gift rapping shop in Compton. :lol:

Gift bags are good.

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    So long as they are all songs. Though you don't sound all that keen, rap not your thing? ;)

Certainly isn't mine anyway.

Thank ye, kuemper. :D :thumb:

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    How can you fall into a deep depression? Don't you just sort of drift there?

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You sort of stumble over the lip of the depression, then fall into it. :outta:

I need a desktop design with pictures of all the guys I want to, um, you know... :yum:

15. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    What kuemper said... you teeter at the lip of depression and then it really is like a fall... not fun.

Mom was still in a crappy mood today, but since we didn't have to go out shopping anywhere, I was better able to deal with it.

If there's any reason we have to find an open store toorrow, I'm going to insist I go by myself.

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hah. Hah. Hah. Just because I forgot the 'w'....

:p I tried rapping them, but sticking them in bags with tissue paper was easier :)

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The house smells like cranberries and copal. Copal is for burning on special occasions. The cranberry scent is from my mom who gave me a gift basket that had a cranberry scented oil and a nice ceramic scented oil burner in it.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Gads, it's finally over.

Like I suspected it would, things f***** up once again between the family.. Good thing I had brought my laptop, games and music, and that my bro brought some booze. Hell, we went through *1.14L* of Amarula and smoked ALL the Stone-Aid I had.

As of now, I'm tired. I'll do one last D2 run and then off to bed.

19. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I got athlete's foot for Christmas.

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hehehe...my wife braided my goatee into horns tonight. It's still not quite long enough to look very good, but it was funny for the first 15 minutes...then I took them out. :rolleyes: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.