1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #83

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Translation for us non-Brits?

@Brallrock - Killing things while waiting is always good.

2. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Didn't you mention your father was Irish?

Soda is short for sodabread or sodafarls. Ireland is famous for its excellent breads and cakes, with soda probably being the most famous.

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well, after my brief absence, I have returned. Rather sleepily though.

Good afternoon to you all.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Morning all, I required sustenance however it seems we lack eggs here. How can we not have eggs?! Afgggrr!

5. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I'm watching "28 Days Later" right now. :aaa:
    Shambling bloodthirsty things will haunt my dreams tonight.

But before I continue with the dread flick -> pasta.

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yeah, be she sure was special to me... she certainly felt like The One for me.

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I know we're a family-fun type of board, but since I see the occassional reference to illegal substances here, I don't think this one post will be too out of line.

After 6 years of nothing but alcohol, I just took 4 tabs of E, smoked a joint, had a loaded brownie, a couple of sleeping pills and muscle relaxants and a "bump" of Coke. That was a hell of a party. Good times with good friends. I just took more crap in the past 2 days than I did in the whole year (back 6 years ago) when I was experimenting with this kind of stuff. Now I can close the chapter on this kind of stuff.

Back to beer for me :beer:

For life! ;)

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Usually those referring to weed are Canadian or Dutch.

And that kind of "experimentation" may well lead into your death. Especially that kind of reckless combination.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's ok to have the occasional joint I think. I haven't smoked up in about 3 years and recently had one. (Yes I'm Canadian) But I have to agree with Taza . Muscle relaxants and alcohol alone are a very dangerous combination. Throwing in sleeping pills and all that other crap is not fun, it's Russian Roulette.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:banana: Happy! :banana:

I got 3 new Peek-a-Poohs today!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Pooh wrapped in a present
    2- Pooh as a poinsettia
    3- Pooh sleeping in a yule log

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I don't think I've ever agreed with Taza more. I think he must be getting wiser in his old age.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Three years...? Damn, Princess, you sure are a very, very, very, very occasional smoker... just wait 'til I get in Alberta, that'll change. :D :hippy:

base (the "energy" drink) isn't that good. But when the only choices are base and Red Bull, it's kind of evident which one I'll take - base.

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    My fingers are frozen. Bleh.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    :lol: Well I have the occasional M-jane pipe and alchool, however I have never done any other drugs. Especialy harder drugs like Heroin, Extasy, Opium or Crystal or whatever... Though muhsroom sounds quite fun :p :hippy: Meh I could smoke one right now, too bad I'm broke.

Also I've recently acquired the most recent Castlevania game for the nintendo DS, it kick ass! Especialy the co-op mod.

[ December 21, 2006, 22:29: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

15. Disciple of The Watch

Two words: Hell yeah - it's unbelievably funny, but I no longer do that stuff. Ahh, it reminds me of high school parties, though.

Portrait of Ruin? That's one sorry excuse of a Castlevania game, if you ask me.

Aria of Sorrow is the best Castlevenia. Enough said.

16. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Winter Solstice is tonight. Which means that days will be getting longer and brighter from now on. I can't wait!

:banana:

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I danced naked in the parking lot of a local lighthouse! We don't get stone circles over here. :rolling:

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I'm Filipino actually and, yes, I agree with you guys that it was 5 kinds of reckless and 10 types of stupid to do all that stuff, particularly all at once. But I'm done with all that stuff now. I stopped cold turkey 6 years ago and I just did it again now.

On a side-note, I get back from that trip to find out I had a new desktop computer, woohoo!

19. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Well, aren't we little Miss Modesty, Kuemper? :skeptic:

'Local lighthouse' indeed - your husband drove you thirty miles outta town to a National Park and by his account, you frollicked your bare body around on the "Most Easterly Point in North America" - Cape Spear. :rolleyes:

If it wasn't for the fact that it was cold and drizzly tonight, as well as being the longest and darkest night of the year, I imagine the two of ye would've had fun explaining yourselves to the Constabulary. :lol:

I finished my xmas shopping today and did little else, apart from realizing my reflexes have degraded to the point that I'm never going to complete any flight/space-sim game ever again without resorting to invulnerability codes or the like. :(

20. Disciple of The Watch

zomg! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :love: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.