1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #82

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Magic: The Gathering. Mana is how you play spells. Akroma is a character from the story that is basically an invincible angel.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well I was going to say something about waiting for a particular email but now I guess I'll say something else because that doesn't seem particularly important any more.

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

My brain is bleeding, my eyes are red, and I cant' breathe through my nose. I need a potion of extra healing.

I used to have some awesome Magic decks, but they would probably get slaughtered today with all the changes/advancements.

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't have any extra potions of extra healing Brallrock, how about some last rites?

5. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Goosenargh!

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Return to an earlier addiction...? If you're talking about phones, I still am a phone monkey, as you would call them... hell, I even worked for Robbers (yes, yes). I still am an avid junkie - I plan to add three more phones to my collection by Xmas. And I'm still using my old Versio, FYI.

But for your filter user function... I long for that day as well. Oh well, SP's a rather pleasent place compared to other forums, though...

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*drags chev over to Brallrock*

Use your Lay of Hands! :pope:

The freezer is empty.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My Magic: The Gathering deck is made mostly of samurai and kitsune. What can I say? I love the swords.

9. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Magic, now that's a game I haven't heard of in some time. I still do remember the day I discovered my Phyrexian (sp?) Dreadnought in a booster pack. Nearly had a heart attack seeing that 12/12 and trample it had which at the time Mirage was released easily surpassed the 8/8 Force of Nature which was the largest creature prior to the release of Mirage (and the center piece of my green deck). Despite that card being my hands down favorite card and the card that instantly comes to my mind when I hear of the game magic, I was never able to integrate it into a deck successfully and eventually shoved it into my gold/artifact deck with all my other misfit rares like Nico Bolas (sp?) who was nigh unstoppable, but nearly impossible to get into play.

Damnit, now I'm starting to reminisce and I'm not old enough to be doing so.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I was about to say something I'm thinking regarding our own marilith... but on second thought, I better not.

Relaxation & english tomorrow... what a freaking joke.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Mmmmm...two foot rubs in one day. :love: I must be doing *something* right. :D

Oh look...a lonely GBA with Golden Sun ready to play. Well, I know what I'm going to be doing for awhile. :rolling:

12. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

My favorite deck was a quick white deck with Angels that din't tap when attacking. I won more games with that then any other deck.

Well I am off for more PC research!

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Speaking of PC research, I just spent 20 minutes at Dell's website trying to find a decent replacement laptop for school...and their current lineup sickens me. :nono:

I don't know what to do about school. Maybe I'll just have my current laptop sweat the quarter out. I highly doubt I'll have any programming classes...or any computer taxing courses next quarter, so we'll see. It's hard seeing a good, reliable piece of equipment pushed beyond its capabilities. :bad: :rolling:

14. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

[​IMG] Manager: "We are considering the possibilities of other markets."

Company crap - normal speech Translator: "You'll probably be made redundant in two months time."

Stupid corporate world.

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Ah, Magic. 'Tis been a long time since I've blown the dust of those cards.

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I came home with one of my teeth in my pocket.

Dentists are evil :(

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yup, got the red aura and everything.

My magic cards are tarot.

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I'm going to mine tomorrow to check what's wrong with my tooth. Ara's post surely lifted my spirits. :aww:

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Look at the Akroma's Vengence card...
    Not in my deck. She costs 8 afetr all, so by the time she comes out my opponet usually has a gribbly out already. PLus, Ionly have 1 Akroma, so she rarely gets to lay the smack down.
    Doesn;t stop em adoring her, though.
    Everyone in the society ar egetting club t shirts with our choice of flavour text on the back, and mine is going to have Akroma's
    'No rest. No Mercy. No matter what.'

Awesome.

20. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@Kuemp - :lol: that reminds me of a Steven Wright joke:

I stayed up all night playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and seven people died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.