1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #82

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I check for Golden Delicious myself. :yum: :yum:

2. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

BIG storm just rolled through but it is a pity htat it probably did bugger all to help allieviate the water crisis in Brissy at the moment.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The crap thay play on TV at 3:30am needs to be banned. Who wants to see some horrible 80's "B" movie?

My VB.NET homework is annoying. But OTOH, I'd rather do VB.NET homework instead of advanced trig... :bad: :rolling:

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    The Physics homework is calling me. I will not give in!

No!

5. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yahoo, they let me out of prison again! I am always paranoid that I will somehow lose my ID and they wont let me out.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I've corrupted yet another sweet, innocent, Mormon girl at work today. :evil:
    Exact words:
    Me: "Hey..."
    Her: "F*** off a**hole!"
    Me: "Wow...I've never heard you swear before."
    Her: "Well, isn't this how you dumb f***s like to talk?"
    Me: Well yeah...
    Her: "Alright then."
    Me: "Soooo...how long are you going to keep this up?"
    Her: "For as long as I F***ing feel like keeping it up."
    Me: "I'm going to tell your bishop."
    Her: "Go ahead! I stopped going to church over a month ago."
    Me: "Sweet."
    Her: "Huh?"
    Me: "Nevermind. Just get back to work you lazy a**."

Corrupting the righteous is fun! :D :rolling:

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

w00t! Just had my head swell pretty big :D

Due to family stuff I missed my regular sunday football group so my female cousin invited me to a group wherein her friends played at around dinner time. Anyway, I showed up half-way through the game and was kinda shy about asking to be subbed-in as I didn't know anyone off the field (only guy I knew, my cousin's fiancee, was already playing) but they were really nice and one girl called someone over to trade with me.

Anyway, the team I joined was losing like 5-1 or something because their defense was, apparently, crap. I play a left-fullback position and took the role of sweeper for the game and made so many saves that the other team nicknamed me "Nemesis" :D I was saving everything and ruining all their attempts that they said all they had to do to make a goal was get past "Nemesis" ;)

Anyway it was a total turnover, after I joined we won like 8-7 since the offense and midfield stayed up and no longer had to keep running back down to try and cover the goal :p

w00t! guess it was all the girls playing that made me step-up :D in my regular group, I'm just a steady type of player.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Anyone here know how to Madison?

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    @Kitrax: :lol: You must be rather hellish to work with...

...I salute you!

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Your full of yourself Kit :lol: It sounds like she corrupted herself. Or maybe she just doesn't like you :D . Anyway, congrats on making someone swear at you. :p

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Stupid Peyton Manning commercials... so annoying.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I happen to have a couple of fully coded VB.net projects laying around... I can help you - for a price. :money: :lol: :shake:

Haha, you never worked with me, Decados, it shows.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Pats game is over, I am bored, and I have homework to do... I guess I better go do it :(

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Due to unholy Freezing rain I just spent 42 f**king hours without electricity, we're in the goddamn winter! I was seriously freezing my ass! Well it's over now...

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Renegotiate terms for Upper Churchhill Falls. :xx:

My breadsticks were perfectly baked. They went great with the pasta we had for lunch.

16. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Yeah, we'll step in and start providing decent maintenance for your power grid in exchange for a more sane rate for the megawatts we have to sell you. ;)

---

There's a scavenger hunt starting on the DDO server I'm doing out my trial on right now; wish me luck!

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow! Electricity! Hot food! Tv! Internet! Video games! Heat! Heat! Marvels of this century!

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I decided to make myself a gift for Xmas - a new phone. Yes, another phone. This one, however, has a *gasp* freaking cam on it. Besides, it's dirt cheap: 90$, with 50$ of airtime in it, so the phone ends up costing 40$. 50$ of airtime is a lot, especially considering I will have a pretty darn decent rate - 0.05$ per minute.

I'm not especially sure I trust a Motorola, though... but hey, if it sucks, I just sell it back and slide the SIM in my 3595 and I don't lose anything, so it's all good.

Well, I should get moving, got a couple of homeworks left to do... blargh.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I've only been awake 12 hours. Why am I sleepy? :sleep:

I got a couple good levels in RS today, so I'm going all out for 99 cooking before the end of the year. I only need 9.2 million XP. No problem! ;)

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

1 am and I finally remembered that I need to do my laundry...

It could be a late night...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.