1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #81

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I drink coffee for the Love of Caffeine.

I heard from somewhere that it takes like at least 20 times to eat something in order to get used to a taste of something that you don't like.

Someone needs to be drinking more coffee...

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Improvement my a**. It's just a blatant rip-off of Firefox and Opera... never mind finding the first security hole just hours after it's release.

Besides, the requirement of Winblows XP SP2 is ridiculous. But why am I ranting about M$? I'm a die-hard Linux user.

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @Daie - So that's who gave it to me!

I find drinking lots of Robinsons juice (strawberry and kiwi flavour, yum!) diluted and Chicken Kormas help.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Rain sucks big time! :mad:

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Same as with all the recent Firefox releases, so that's not much of an argument. :shake:

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My fortunes from the cookies are not looking good. :aww:

I got hit by 3 LDS guys, who were all hotties btw. I couldn't figure out why they came around to the back of the house when someone was upstairs. Guess I'm not the only one who pretends to not be home when LDS comes aknockin'. Reminded me of a Gary Larson cartoon about the Blob family:

"Jehovah's Witnesses! Jehovah's Witnesses! Act like bean bag chairs!"

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Blargh, working on this US History paper is 'interesting.' Its not a hard topic (Partisanship during 1790's), but I have gotten so far into it, I am basically destroying the Federalist Party.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/me cracks open a can of Diesel

Well, Dfly, sorry to disappoint, but the distro named after you is one I won't be getting. It's another KDE Linux, and I don't like KDE. It's GNOME or Xfce for me.

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Spam block. I may have trouble meeting my required amount of Spam for the next little while...

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ DoTW - That's ok hon, the other Dragonfly just wouldn't be the same. ;)

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I second that. Coffee is horrible. If you have to add a cup of sugar, an ounce of flavored creamer, and a shot of hot chocolate just to make it drinkable...then you know it's not good. :nono:

Hell...I would willing drink a coke/pepsi before I would drink coffee. :eek: :rolling:

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Are LDS the same as Jehovah's witnesses? I thought LDS were Mormons?

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I love my jpb, I love my job... if I say it enough will I believe it?

14. Kitrax

Media:
    Lol...the JW's are not related in any way, shape, or form to the LDS folk. :shake:

Speaking of JW's, my apartment complex was hit by a group of them today. That, "We don't want your religion" sign I have hanging from our front door keeps the LDS missionaries away, but the JW idiots still force their literature through the crack under our door. Any religion that doesn't celebrate Christmas, Halloween, and all the other corporately started holidays isn't worth listening to :p :rolling:

15. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    We had a Jehova's witness at our door few moments ago. He gave me a pamphlet.

Now I feel so dirty. And used.

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

/me hands Iku a bell so he can ring it and shout "unclean" :lol:

Morning folks

17. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Khobolds are the harbingers of doom!

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Ok have to say as an old timer almost coming around here for a decade now I deserve my Avatar back!! Hi Taluntain :) *smiles sweetly and bats her eyelashes*

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    :lol: *Rings the bell: dingalingaling!* Unclean! Unclean passing through! Never mind me *cough, cough* ...although you could lend me a hand, I've seemed to have lost mine, ehhehe*hack, cough*

Now I might go listen to Leper Messiah, if I had Master of Puppets...oh well.

20. Kitrax

Media:
    Finals suck. I had my DC Electronics lab final yesterday. Tomorrow I have a prep final in math, and next saturday I have the main final for my DC class. :bad:

I've got my next quarter's schedule already. I'm taking a PC Tech (A+ certification) class, Math II (Trig. with a side of Calc.), and AC Electronics.

I hate math. :grr: :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.