1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #81

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Utopia restart on one server. It feels like my head will explode with the prep work for a game that may start about Midnight...

Only my second time playing too.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The weather is getting cold now. Really cold. I'm going to try my best not to leave the house at all tomorrow.

We're lucky in this part of the world. We don't have cockroaches. Actually cold climates are great about not being great for a number of species of bugs.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You know a proiduct is s*** if it needs that many add-ons just to make it slighty *good*... :nolike: Want FM radio? Buy an add-on! Don't want it's super delicate surface to get scratched? Buy an add-on! Want better battery life? Don't use it! :p

Oooo! I like that one! :evil: :rolling:

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm off to Australia for a holiday in a couple of days. Might buy a new iPod duty free on the way (or the way home). Maybe upgrade my Shuffle to a Nano.

Aw, the kid is singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to himself in bed. How cute.

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Buy an add-on and record it onto your iPod :p

7. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I am off to Pennsylvania for a few days, but I should be able to check in there. Six hours in the van with the kids, thank God for DVD players!

Happy Thanksgiving all, in case I can't get on at the in-laws house!

8. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

The new Transformers are so much cooler than the ones I used to buy as a kid... :borg:

*le sigh*

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I can't believe Turkey Day is tomorrow! Typically, I would be very excited, but this year my folks flew out to my sister's place in Minnesota...and I am being dragged to my new mother-in-law's house for dinner. :bang: Last year we stopped by to be polite...we ended up having a bit of food, and I swear it tasted like a cardboard box. The turkey was drier than saw dust. :bad:

Let's hope this year is better. :hmm: :rolling:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I don't get a Thanksgiving. :)

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Kitrax makes me glad we don't go through any of that around here tomorrow. Visiting relatives to be polite is an absolute pain.

12. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Ah, thanks for the chuckle! Reminds me of an old Not Safe For Work strip of Penny Arcade.

Well, good luck to all my American friends who are undergoing major travelling or 'hotel-ify'ing their homes for the first event of the Holiday Quarter Triple Crown! :wave:

(and the 'contextual banner ads' are all plugging iPod accessories :D )

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well I decided to make the best of winter and I started one of my winterly ice sculptures yesterday. I'll be outside periodically to pour some water on it. At least it will let me appreciate the really cold days when they come.

14. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

I've just been lined up for two work trips.
    5th and 6th of December in Donegal, Ireland to look at switchboards, and the 7th and 8th in deepest darkest Poland to look at Bathroom pods. (Two hours from Warsaw on the Moscow road, hang a left and another half hour into the countryside)

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nice one, Shell.

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Want to hate something? DO it quietly!

*turns up volume on iPod*

It does what I want it to without any add-ons. My damn computer on the other hand...

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm tired... I think I'll go to bed really soon now.

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm having evil urges again. I wonder if I can talk people into playing a DnD session soon? :hmm:

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

The only problem with my iPod is that it is full. 30gb (well, 27... but it says it is full) of songs... I never thought I would fill it... I guess I'll have to go back and delete all the live albums.

20. Harbourboy

Same here.

Only one more day until I go on holiday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.