1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #80

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What a day! I'm kinda feeling :sick: though... Blearg. Why me?

2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Congrats on the laptop, Colthrun. And well, what's in a name, right? :D :p

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

OMG, I can post twice today! :jawdrop:

*twitches*

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    He's going into shock!

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Blargh... I didn't finish any of my homework tonight because I got home late because of the show. Not that big of a deal, except I have no free periods until Thursday, and I don't understand any of the Physics, which we have a test on on friday, and because my teacher doesn't know how to explain things in english (she is Ukranian, and I'm sure she is a good teacher/physicist in Ukranian, but nothing she says in english makes sense...), the only way I understand things is if my friend explains them to me. Too bad he can't explain them during the test...

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I just finished taking my son Trick-or-treating. Was fun but it would have been a lot nicer it it wasn't so friggin cold. He was cooking mind you, just I was cold. I live in a cold country and still I never learn how to dress for it.

7. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Back from hunting camp and not a hangover was had. I did polish off 3 fifths of vodka and an 18 pack of Bud Light in the 5 days I was there. I even managed to go hunting and even saw a deer in the woods, but no fresh venison for me.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and work the next four nights, such is the price of vacation.

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/me cracks open a can of Rockstar and keeps a Zero handy for Dfly

Good to have ya back, Brall.

/tosses Brall a sugar-free Rockstar

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Its good to be back, thanks for the buzz DoTW!

It took me almost an hour to catch up on the old RBP, I have to read them all to make sure I didn't miss anything.

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I still can't believe that people actually go trick or treating in real life.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Believe it Harbs...

I had a few kids come by my apartment tonight. More probably came by after we left for dinner, but who cares.

This year, we gave out old candy that Jessica won from a contest at her work last month. We ate the good stuff and decided to save the rest for Halloween candy! :evil: :rolling:

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] It is snowing here in Denmark! :bang:

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmmm...I just caught word that the new Intel-Micron plant 30 miles to the south of where I live is ready for operation. They are hiring 300 operators to get the ball rolling and will employ over 3,500 people once the new plant stabilizes.

We drove past the plant about a month ago just to see how big it really is...the sucker is friggin' huge! It's roughly 1 million sq. ft. (92,900 sq. m.)!!! :eek:

I was seriously thinking of applying for a job there, since the work is exactly the same as where I'm at right now, but I like where I'm at now. Besides, since so many people from my current job are going to Micron, the company keeps giving out "competitive pay" raises. :D We haven't gotten one for 8 months...but I have a feeling that now that Micron has opened its doors, I'll be getting another raise in addition to my yearly performance raise fairly soon. :D :love:

They say the grass is greener on the other side...not when two companies fight for employees! ;) :rolling:

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    :yay: The broadband is running again. Apparently it was a 'National Fault'

Literally one minute after we rang them, the broadband was working again. I'm suspicious

15. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hallowe'en is the biggest celebration in N.Ireland. It was such a cool night. Now its time to enjoy Samhain (pronounced 'so-ween' for all the Glenn Danzig fans).

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    That'll go towards a down payment on a cot ;) :lol:

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

It's Wednesday!

I have to write something!

Gaaaaaaarghhhhhhhh!

44 days to Christmas!

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I spam therefore I am!

19. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I am, therefore I spam! :grin:

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I was shocked last night, I had only two groups of trick or treaters (a total of nine kids) come to my door - normally I have at least seven or eight groups (around 20 kids). What makes it particularly weird is that the weather last night was perfect for trick or treating. It was warm with no rain, snow etc. Last year it was raining and I still had seven groups totaling 15 kids. My parents had a similarly poor turnout last night. It was so quiet that I was standing outside wondering where the hell all the kids have gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.